“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/12/2013 8:24 am  #1

EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

Well done for yesterday and thank-you, you were buy far the better of the two teams and mastered the conditions to a "T", possession of the ball, passing and movement, and the goal by Max Noble was the icing on a very good cake, keep it up and well done so far. Considering where we started from at the start of the season I do not think many people thought that at this time of the year, tenth position would be possible, but with a bit more consistancy who knows where it might end. Well done to the management, and the team.

22/12/2013 11:09 am  #2

Re: EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

alanj wrote:

Well done for yesterday and thank-you, you were buy far the better of the two teams and mastered the conditions to a "T", possession of the ball, passing and movement, and the goal by Max Noble was the icing on a very good cake, keep it up and well done so far. Considering where we started from at the start of the season I do not think many people thought that at this time of the year, tenth position would be possible, but with a bit more consistancy who knows where it might end. Well done to the management, and the team.

I wholeheartedly agree. The manager and team are young. And, yes, they make mistakes. But they are learning from them. The style they are playing is easy on the eye. And discipline is good. They should all be very proud of themselves. It is just a shame that a crowds are so low. This team deserve watching.

24/12/2013 4:48 pm  #3

Re: EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

Good to see Paul Smith back after his terrible injury. Haven't seen any mention of this.

Board footera