“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/3/2013 12:40 am  #1

Dulwich on Saturday

Really looking forward to Saturdays game. I have always enjoyed our tussles with Dulwich, form goes out the window and is usually an entertaining game. One of our best performances of this season came at their place and we were unlucky to not get the 3 points, any repeat of that and I will be pretty happy.

29/3/2013 10:18 pm  #2

Re: Dulwich on Saturday

Just put the Little Man to bed and he's buzzing already.... I'll take a draw if honest but if we are as good as we were at their place...... Well you never know.

See you tomorrow....

30/3/2013 2:03 am  #3

Can't wait for the game. My 6 year old nephew is going to be the mascot and will be leading the Terrors out. Seeing as we have never managed to get one over our friends from Dulwich at Imperial Fields, I'm hoping he will bring us some luck!!!

COME ON U STRIPES!!!!!!

31/3/2013 1:11 pm  #4

Well beaten in the end by a much better team. We started quite brightly and were in the game for the first 20 or so minutes but Dulwich gradually got their game together and we were pleased to go in at half time at 0-0. Second half was very disappointing, 2 deserved goals for them, but we never bothered their goalkeeper at all. A good atmos at the game, great support for Dulwich, smoke bombs and confetti adding to the entertainment. Apart from the result, an enjoyable day.

31/3/2013 10:10 pm  #5

More tears from the Little Man but he's learning the hard truth about football... It can make you very happy but also make you very sad.

No complaints about yesterdays game but with clubs below picking up points we need to start getting our act together... we are not out of danger yet..

Anyway see you all at Merstham.

Board footera