“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/1/2017 8:19 pm  #1

Dorking Wanderers v Chipstead OFF

Frozen pitch

17/1/2017 8:37 pm  #2

Re: Dorking Wanderers v Chipstead OFF

Yes, in addition to Casuals/E Grinstead....as I type this though South Park are in front against Greenwich Borough (3-1 to be precise).....

Hythe Town 3 in front of Guernsey though : (

Last edited by Plumpton (17/1/2017 8:38 pm)

1956/1957 season to 2016/2017 season - 60 years of T&M in the Isthmian League, and League Champions

17/1/2017 9:15 pm  #3

Guernsey imploding at Hythe

Now 6-0

17/1/2017 9:33 pm  #4

8-0 Hythe

17/1/2017 9:58 pm  #5

fretters wrote:

8-0 Hythe

I see it finished 8-1......plenty of action there.  The bit I like is that South Park seemingly kept up the pressure and maintained a 3-1 lead over Greenwich Borough!!!

Will check the table shortly ; )

1956/1957 season to 2016/2017 season - 60 years of T&M in the Isthmian League, and League Champions

17/1/2017 10:02 pm  #6

I cautioned in a previous posting that South Park were a potential danger.
And now they achieve a 1-3 away win against Greenwich!
Have they (also) lost their way?

Of course the demands of playing all those games in hand will catch up with them.
Or will they?

Again shows that our boys will need to fully concentrate on every single game.
Very few easy games it seems.
But what a position to be in at this stage. So exciting.

17/1/2017 10:37 pm  #7

Very pleased to see Greenwich slip up. Hastings also.

Billy Dunn subbed again.

17/1/2017 11:19 pm  #8

Bondy wrote:

I cautioned in a previous posting that South Park were a potential danger.
And now they achieve a 1-3 away win against Greenwich!
Have they (also) lost their way?

Of course the demands of playing all those games in hand will catch up with them.
Or will they?

Well, looking ahead to Saturday - can South Park do it again - against Dorking? 

And - interestingly enough, it's Greenwich Borough v Hythe!  You're right Bondy, this is very exciting at the moment, especially knowing that on Saturday the top of the table could rearrange a bit, but with us still top!  However being mindful of the eventual Dorking game in hand, and the fact we have to look a lot further than Saturday, the pressure is very much still on, it'll be a gripping day on Saturday watching T&M v Cray whilst constantly refreshing the results page on the mobile (actually no, we'll have Statto for that - much better for my phone battery ).........

Last edited by Plumpton (17/1/2017 11:24 pm)

18/1/2017 9:47 am  #9

In the unlikely event of South Park winning ALL 7 of their games in hand over us, they'd still be 3 points behind us.

What was that season in the 90's when we had about 12 games in hand over most teams and at the end of the season we had to play about 9 games in 6 days ? I seem to recall we won most of them though.

Interesting the way the fixtures fall on Saturday Plumpy, even more vital we do the business against Cray. I'm suffering from a potentially fatal bout of 'Man Flu' but I ain't missing that one "COME ON TOOTING, cough,splutter"

Board footera