“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/4/2014 11:53 am  #1

Message from Steve Adkins

From Steve Adkins to everyone involved in TMUFC

I would just like to say a few personal thank you’s to all the staff, volunteers, players and supporters for this season.  When appointed Craig was asked to steady the ship and put down a core structure that can be developed next season; he has fulfilled this task admirably. He is a young manager with enormous potential and together with Adam and the rest of his staff they have grabbed the opportunity. The support from the Member’s Club, volunteers and stewards, and TMU staff has strengthened our Club and there has been a great team spirit both on and off the field. So we have agreed terms with Craig and his staff to continue next season and build on the competitive achievements of this season.
Thanks to Chris and the Member’s club for their key roles not only on match days but also throughout our structures, to DPee for the programme, and Andy as press officer. A special thank you to Kaz for continuing to hold the match days together for both the first team and the reserves and of course to Jackie as football secretary.
The reserves although outstanding will be reshaped next season and I thank Frank for his all his efforts. We look forward to working with him next season
Our BTec academy under Jackie and Ryan’s watch has gone from strength to strength and some of their players have found the pathway right through to the first team. Thanks also to Ashley and Vito for their input
TM Youth have also been restructured in preparation for next season and my thanks to Tony and Azzedine for this. Also thanks to Marlon, Rodney and Lee for all their efforts during the season
Finally thanks to all our players from top to bottom; we are proud to have you all representing our Club
There are so many who make up our Club and we appreciate each and every one of you.  This does bring me to an appeal…….
There has been some criticism of our Member’s Club by a noisy few. I have to say that without their help we would be much poorer. It is my vision that the Member’s Club should be extended to represent all elements of our Club and football pathway.  We have a strong structure and their voice is represented and they are part of our Management. Everyone please consider joining them to help us build for the future
Please join us on Saturday for our end of season presentation evening from 6pm till late at the Dugout music room

25/4/2014 12:51 pm  #2

Re: Message from Steve Adkins

Thanks Harrup - you've just gazumpped the programme ! 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

25/4/2014 3:29 pm  #3

Re: Message from Steve Adkins

Like to hear more from Steve Adkins - especially about the first team.

Board footera