“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/7/2014 7:18 pm  #1

Cray Wanderers friendly game this coming Saturday

Word of warning.... Myself and Anthony will be going around with a collection bucket at the Tooting and Mitcham v Cray Wanderers friendly game this coming Saturday... All money will go towards the playing budget... So please help with what ever spare cash you can afford... Cheers

18/7/2014 7:09 am  #2

Re: Cray Wanderers friendly game this coming Saturday

You've probably just halved the crowd H

20/7/2014 12:41 pm  #3

Well done and thank you Steve & Anthony. We raised £69.25.

20/7/2014 9:01 pm  #4

Lost 2-1. Some typically naieve defending from a set peace cost us the lead in a first half that Cray had the most of. In the second half we made about 9 changes and dominated. Cray went 2 up against the run of play with a long range effort midway through the period. We continued to press hitting the post 4 or 5 times before newcomer Dan Summers pulled one back about 5 mins from the end

20/7/2014 9:05 pm  #5

Their was no disgrace in our 2 - 1 loss. 59, there were some very promising signs especially in the first half where better finishing would have seen us take the lead. The second half we twice hit the foot of each post and several other near misses, their secondhalf goal came from a silly error in the middle which allowed them to break away and score. Looking at the players on show, i feel once Craig has whittled it down to what he feels is required regarding numbers, our squad should be quite strong, and my confidence is quite high.
Congratulations to Steve and Anthony for a fine effort.
Not wishing to be a rumour monger but Anthony told me a little secret, we are going for "Messi" but keep it quiet.

21/7/2014 1:43 pm  #6

Gary Walker - have sent you a PM

21/7/2014 4:38 pm  #7

Hi Gary. There was a doubt about the match because of the young grass not being perfect but it is now definitely on.

Board footera