“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

31/1/2017 1:07 pm  #1

I'd like to see a good turn out tonight

I know its the Surrey Senior Cup and Knaphill aren't the most glamorous of opposition, but it would be great to continue to support the great work the lads have done lately.  From the Facebook page, it looks as if most of Saturday's team will be involved tonight, so lets continue to get behind them.

31/1/2017 2:12 pm  #2

Re: I'd like to see a good turn out tonight

Can't make it tonight, prior engagement. I'll bring a note from my Mum to Herne Bay on Saturday.

31/1/2017 2:25 pm  #3

Bog End Ultra wrote:

Can't make it tonight, prior engagement. I'll bring a note from my Mum to Herne Bay on Saturday.

We all know where you will be Boggs, make sure you go easy on the Bombay potatoes and don't get the korma mixed up with the phal......   

Last edited by Plumpton (31/1/2017 2:25 pm)

1956/1957 season to 2016/2017 season - 60 years of T&M in the Isthmian League, and League Champions

31/1/2017 2:55 pm  #4

I love a phal Plumps but usually only after 8 pints of Stella and I've got to go to work tomorrow !

How's your Man Flu mate ? I'm over the worst and my chances of survival are looking pretty good....How hard am I eh ? 

31/1/2017 3:12 pm  #5

Bog End Ultra wrote:

I love a phal Plumps but usually only after 8 pints of Stella and I've got to go to work tomorrow !

How's your Man Flu mate ? I'm over the worst and my chances of survival are looking pretty good....How hard am I eh ? 

Harder than me......this week has been really bad.  I think I'm over the worst as well - well, I'm braving the Knaphill game later so that's an encouraging sign 

As for Herne Bay, I was looking up the train times, working out fares, was gonna ask what time people were heading there etc......then realised yesterday Mrs. P and I are off to Fuereteventura for a few days from Saturday , in all this top table stuff I actually completely forgot about it.........

1956/1957 season to 2016/2017 season - 60 years of T&M in the Isthmian League, and League Champions

01/2/2017 12:00 pm  #6

Feurtervenwotsit or Herne bay - no choice ! 

See you at Herne on Saturday then !  (If I feel as good as you must do by now)

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

01/2/2017 2:22 pm  #7

DeePee wrote:

No, I'm officially still ill.  The fact that I commented on Geoff maybe having the golden goal (47) and then immediately afterwards asking "what end are we at for the penalties" says it all.  Completely out of it still, thought it was a 0-0 draw even though I'd just said about the golden goal   

Mind you, at least that's better than the LSC game a few years ago where I had such a good drink I had to look online the next day to find out the score, and I was actually there......

01/2/2017 2:59 pm  #8

Plumpton wrote:

DeePee wrote:

No, I'm officially still ill.  The fact that I commented on Geoff maybe having the golden goal (47) and then immediately afterwards asking "what end are we at for the penalties" says it all.  Completely out of it still, thought it was a 0-0 draw even though I'd just said about the golden goal   

Mind you, at least that's better than the LSC game a few years ago where I had such a good drink I had to look online the next day to find out the score, and I was actually there......

Plumpy dear boy. Let me enlighten you with this one. As soon as the final blew, you made for the exit. Don't think you knew what the score was. After we won the penalty shootout (think it was against Croydon) I phoned you to let you know we'd won. You were just getting on the tube at Morden (you must have got a bus straight away) You were totally unaware the game went to penalties.

01/2/2017 3:10 pm  #9

fretters wrote:

Plumpy dear boy. Let me enlighten you with this one. As soon as the final blew, you made for the exit. Don't think you knew what the score was. After we won the penalty shootout (think it was against Croydon) I phoned you to let you know we'd won. You were just getting on the tube at Morden (you must have got a bus straight away) You were totally unaware the game went to penalties.

Ahhhhh yes, that's the one.  Probably followed by getting home at 6am or something.  My 01:05 effort last night was actually quite a liberal one 

01/2/2017 3:28 pm  #10

TO THOSE THAT BOUGHT GOLDEN GOAL TICKETS FOR LAST NIGHTS GAME AGAINST KNAPHILL THE WINNING TICKET WAS 46 MINS. YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR CASH PRIZE FROM DAVE IRONS AT THE HERNE BAY GAME (IF ITS ON) ON PRODUCTION OF YOUR TICKET.

06/2/2017 8:47 am  #11

Come on, lads! You're doing really well!

Board footera