“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/5/2013 11:27 pm  #1

BILL HILL - HONOURS BOARD

According to   DeePee's reliable posting, The chairman of Football has now resigned. The only real person who could put something together to save this club has finally succumbed to the Adkins effect!

Bill deserve to have top Billing for his brave efforts to  save the club in a hopeless and hapless situation, and deserves to  be number one on the ATKINS  honours Board, which lists the thousands of incumbents who have been sacked, banned, resigned or just walked out.  Atkins must be "Over the Moon" at his latest conquest.

Still it's all part of the end game.

Just imagine if this had been a league side, and not the tin pot club that has been totally run down, it would be all over the media.

Rest in Peace Tooting and Mitcham United Football Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27/5/2013 6:57 am  #2

Re: BILL HILL - HONOURS BOARD

Full marks to Bill Hill, it was always going to be an impossible task dealing with Steve Adkins. I hope it is not as bad as it sounds, but I do fear the worst.
I have had a long journey with T&M with all its downs and a few ups. I never thought it would end like this. What a pity we have someone in charge that has no interest in football or the history of this once great club.

Board footera