“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/5/2013 8:18 pm  #1

Members Club Speaks

...Source:- Members Club Website: ...We understand all your frustrations and promise to bring some news as soon as we can. We are working our hardest to see the club move ahead next season. 

We can assure you that no one associated with the football club wants to see anything other than success so securing the level of finance required is essential. 

Just keep watching this space and if anyone has something positive to contribute, please make contact...

28/5/2013 12:42 pm  #2

Re: Members Club Speaks

At first I didn't believe what was being posted on here until I popped over to the fabulous  "Members Club" website to find the truth !

Well, what a statement !   "Just keep watching this space and if anyone has something positive to contribute, please make contact"

Sadly we've all been watching this space for years now and bugger all has been happening. How the hell can have something positive to contribute when none of us have a clue about what's been happening ?

We know that Bill has resigned, so therefore something big HAS been happening but the "Members Club" is sadly reticent, nay negligent, in letting anybody else know HOW they can help. It seems that unless you are one of the inner circle (that'll be 15 quid please sir !) you have no right to know what's happening to the club we ALL support in some way or another.

It's time to disband the "Members Club" (with its air of elitism) and merge its interests (if it has any) with the "Supporters Club" and the "Supporters Trust" - one big HAPPY family under a single name (TBA), and hopefully offer better comunication skills and a bit more clout when negotiating with Hier Adkins !

Oh bugger, I've woken up and stopped dreaming !

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

28/5/2013 7:14 pm  #3

Re: Members Club Speaks

DeePee, you've been at the drugs again

Board footera