“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/2/2017 1:20 pm  #1

Pitch inspection at Three Bridges later

Scheduled for 3:30 - 4:00

07/2/2017 2:45 pm  #2

Re: Pitch inspection at Three Bridges later

No excuses really!!! Pitch is heavy apparently. But according to the forecast, its dry and sunny there at the moment and it forecast to stay dry for the rest of the day and into the evening.

Will not be at all impressed if it's called off again!!!

07/2/2017 2:48 pm  #3

Probably haven't  picked their cabbages in time for the game

Last edited by Wolfie Smith (07/2/2017 4:01 pm)

07/2/2017 3:51 pm  #4

No excuses the game has to be played !!!  I wonder if they are hiding behind injuries suspensions Three Bridges a club that has Sussex combined counties all over it with facilities and that cabbage patch called a pitch . Let's get game on and hammer them .

07/2/2017 4:06 pm  #5

Football Web Pages has the game POSTPONED

07/2/2017 4:17 pm  #6

OFF !!  Again !!  

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

07/2/2017 4:19 pm  #7

On the other hand, it gives O'Neill time to recover from whatever kept him out of the Herne Bay game.  Also more rest for Dixon. 

07/2/2017 4:21 pm  #8

Balls!
Especially when you were fit enough to actually attend a game again DeePee.

Still, at least this time I have found out before making the journey.
Small mercies.
Now, what other games are on tonight?

07/2/2017 4:21 pm  #9

What a bunch of jokers they are. Play a youngsters game on it just before overnight rain (which was not that bad), followed by a lovely bright sunny day. Shows huge contempt for the concept of senior football, which they clearly do not even remotely understand.

I blame the FA for not putting pitch criteria in with their pisspoor ground grading requirements.
Still, I suppose when Bondy gets there he can order his burger for whenever (if ever) this crap fixture gets played.

Apparently next season (in the County League) they'll be sponsored by near neighbours Southern Railways.

07/2/2017 4:36 pm  #10

OH 💩💩💩💩

What a farce!!! Was looking forward to the game tonight.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

07/2/2017 4:40 pm  #11

Bondy wrote:

Balls!
Especially when you were fit enough to actually attend a game again DeePee.

Still, at least this time I have found out before making the journey.
Small mercies.
Now, what other games are on tonight?

What??? Yes I agree with others this seems pretty poor.....not that I know the weather in the U.K. at the minute - but looking at the weather app and looking on here, I would say that worse conditions have been played in.

Oh well, that's another night I don't have to hunt for pockets of wifi.......

Agree entirely that you at least know this time Bondy.....last time was a joke.

Last edited by Plumpton (07/2/2017 4:41 pm)

1956/1957 season to 2016/2017 season - 60 years of T&M in the Isthmian League, and League Champions

07/2/2017 4:53 pm  #12

For anyone interested in the London Senior Cup (basically just me and Plumpton), the Barkingside website has the rearranged game with Dulwich set for 21st MARCH!  That's just a month before the end of the season so it doesn't give much time to squeeze our game in the next round, plus a semi final after that.

At the moment, we only have 2 more midweek league games scheduled, so we could fit them in.  But if we are in a tight promotion race.....

07/2/2017 4:59 pm  #13

endofthelane wrote:

For anyone interested in the London Senior Cup (basically just me and Plumpton), the Barkingside website has the rearranged game with Dulwich set for 21st MARCH!  That's just a month before the end of the season so it doesn't give much time to squeeze our game in the next round, plus a semi final after that.

At the moment, we only have 2 more midweek league games scheduled, so we could fit them in.  But if we are in a tight promotion race.....

Thanks for that Mr. Endo......bloody hell thats ages away.  I'd agree that the league and our position is very important though, we just have to see where the LSC pans out this time, and how we do in the league in the next month or so.  I was still hanging on in the hope DHFC would do a Harrow Borough......

1956/1957 season to 2016/2017 season - 60 years of T&M in the Isthmian League, and League Champions

07/2/2017 10:50 pm  #14

endofthelane wrote:

On the other hand, it gives O'Neill time to recover from whatever kept him out of the Herne Bay game.  Also more rest for Dixon. 

Yes.....I was looking at the 'on the other hand' thing a minute ago.  Admittedly a win against Three Bridges would have been nice with the nine point clear against Dorking - but - this would take Dorking to two games in hand to catch up a bit.  Plus, TMU *should* win against TTFC, so if things get tight in the table later on, could be a little ace up our sleeve.  Keep the pressure up, use that fixture as a little booster.

Their near (well, Sussex) neighbours Burgess Hill called off too, so seems to be issues in that neck of the woods.......next challenge is Sittingbourne with their win last night.....

Last edited by Plumpton (07/2/2017 10:51 pm)

Board footera