“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

31/3/2018 3:59 pm  #1

Needham 1 Tooting 0

90th minute penalty!!

31/3/2018 4:04 pm  #2

Re: Needham 1 Tooting 0

GregB wrote:

90th minute penalty!!

Sadly, they all count Greg.

31/3/2018 4:29 pm  #3

Bl**dy typical !! 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

31/3/2018 5:35 pm  #4

Oh 💩💩💩💩💩💩!!!!!!!

More last minute heartbreak!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

How many points is that we have now lost to goals in the last minute and beyond????

31/3/2018 7:23 pm  #5

Another game where we didnt take our chances and put the ball in the net. From what i was told by a few of our fans drage caught there player and the pen was given ( didnt have great view.) In my eyes omar is not fit and come start of second half should have been taken off. Another long trip and nothing to show same old story the quicker this season ends the better.

Last edited by TPF (31/3/2018 8:02 pm)

31/3/2018 8:14 pm  #6

Hi guys. Don't know what to say that will make you any happier other than I would have taken a point at half time in terrible conditions where neither side could really play any football. In the second half your keeper made a great save and we hit the bar, but you had chances to win it as well. It was a penalty - not a terrible foul, but enough to justify the decision and I really felt sorry for your excellent support, which was amongst the best we have seen this season. Hope you can stay up, but as we will probably be in the new Central league we probably wont plat you next season anyway. Pity, as I enjoyed our visit to your ground earlier in the season

31/3/2018 9:05 pm  #7

Much improved performance unfortunately though it’s the result that counts. The passion, fight and desire to do well, noticeable by its absence in the past couple of games was back; sadly the ability to turn chances into goals wasn’t

01/4/2018 6:30 pm  #8

Very disappointed not to come away with anything, having played well despite the eagerness of the referee to award free kicks to Needham every time they went down. He gave us nothing for similar offences, even their fans had said that they have him a number of times this season & he has not got any better, but its goals that count & although we created a number of chances we simply dont have anyone to put the ball in the back of the net. Dont know if Frank had any funds to go out and get a striker or that he is happy with what he has got, only he knows that

01/4/2018 6:45 pm  #9

geoff g wrote:

Dont know if Frank had any funds to go out and get a striker or that he is happy with what he has got, only he knows that

Does he have a choice or say in the matter Geoff?

01/4/2018 10:19 pm  #10

Wasn't the last chance 31st March?

Board footera