“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/8/2018 5:56 pm  #1

"LAST MAN STANDING"

Dont forget to give Dave Irons by way of phone, text, or here on the forum your first week"s premiership team by Friday before this weekends matches. Anyone failing to do so will be allocated last seasons champions Manchester City. There is still time to get involved . The more people taking part the bigger the prize & more money for the supporters club. Thank you in advance

06/8/2018 9:48 pm  #2

Re: "LAST MAN STANDING"

How does it work and what do you have to do?

Last edited by doug25 (06/8/2018 9:48 pm)

07/8/2018 8:25 am  #3

TOOTING AND MITCHAM UNITED
                        SUPPORTERS CLUB
                       "THE LAST MAN STANDING."

£1 per week:
50% goes to the winner. 50% goes to the Supporters Club.

Different Premiership Team each week. You Win your still in, If you lose you’re out, You draw you have the option of 2 buy backs @ £1 each then you’re out. It is down to you to inform Dave Irons of your team by phone or text. If you fail to inform him of your choice you will be given the highest placed side available to you in the league table from previous round of games. Each round of games last Sat/Sun/Mon unless moved for TV.

All teams given before the 1st weekend match.

Please Contact Dave Irons on [url=tel:07768046983]07768046983[/url]. Before Friday Aug 10th for details

Last edited by Hackbridge Harry (07/8/2018 8:26 am)

11/8/2018 7:21 am  #4

Over 30 people with 15 different teams go into the 1st round of games starting tonight. There are still a few that have not given Dave Irons their teams. They will be on Manchester City as will anyone that joins today. Dave has got Liverpool this weekend so you know he is not on the fiddle(as he puts it) Nobody has picked Arsenal. PS. This should have been posted last night. So for that I apologise

11/8/2018 4:45 pm  #5

Well I,m through, Man U last night.

13/8/2018 4:48 pm  #6

UPDATE ON THE LAST MAN STANDING. 37 people entered & 6 fell at the 1st hurdle, another 6 have the option to buy back in. Text or ring Dave Irons with your second choice by 12.30 Saturday morning & Dave will happily take some money off you during the game against Marlow. His number is 07768046983 Thanks

14/8/2018 5:39 am  #7

I heard of a similar Last Man Standing scheme that rolled over a couple of times and the final winning amount was 4 grand !

16/8/2018 7:36 pm  #8

UPDATE ON THE LAST MAN STANDING: Message from Dave Irons. Dave is still waiting for 50% of you to send him this week"s teams. Please send to Dave by 12.30 for Saturday"s games. Dave himself has got Manchester City. Anyone that does"nt get through to him by Saturday 12.30 will automatically get the highest placed team in the league table that they have not already used. So hurry up folks

20/8/2018 1:39 pm  #9

LAST MAN STANDING: 4  people bit the dust last weekend. There are 27 people left in to fight for the fabulous 1st prize.The kitty now stands at about £100 according to Dave Irons. By the way he is still in the competition.

23/8/2018 6:34 pm  #10

LAST MAN STANDING: There are still a handful of participants who have not given Dave Irons their team for this weekend. Can you see Dave on Friday evening with your selection. THANK YOU

28/8/2018 5:57 pm  #11

LAST MAN STANDING; All 27 participants are still alive after the weekends results, this includes 2 buying back in. The kitty at the moment is about £130.

31/8/2018 10:02 am  #12

HOT OFF THE PRESS. Dave Irons has chosen Everton as his choice. There are still a few of you that have not given their chosen teams to him. So folks he"s eagerly waiting for your choice. You"ve got to be in it to win it

31/8/2018 12:45 pm  #13

I,m going with Chelsea this week. On paper a home win, but you never know. Didn,t Bournemouth win there a year or two ago ?

31/8/2018 3:04 pm  #14

Ashtree, Dave Irons has asked if you can contact him with your LMS team for this weekend.

31/8/2018 9:04 pm  #15

Will do!.
Thank`s for the reminder buddy.

03/9/2018 3:39 pm  #16

LAST MAN STANDING: 3 people went out of the competition this week.10 of the remaining 24 are having to buy back in, if they want to carry on. There are no league fixtures this weekend because of the internationals. so get your teams sorted out for the following week.

14/9/2018 8:05 pm  #17

LAST MAN STANDING: THERE ARE STILL PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE STILL IN THE COMPETITION THAT HAVE NOT GIVEN DAVE IRONS THEIR CHOICE OF TEAM FOR THIS WEEKENDS GAMES> HE NEEDS THEM BY 12.30 SATURDAY OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE GIVEN TEAMS THAT ARE HIGHEST PLACED IF THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE. DAVE HIMSELF HAS CHOSEN HIS FAVOURITE TEAM CHELSEA.

20/9/2018 11:55 am  #18

LATEST UPDATE: 4 MORE CONTESTANTS WENT OUT OF THE COMPETITION OVER THE LAST WEEKEND, SO NEARLY HALVE HAVE FALLEN BY THE WEYSIDE & THE KITTY IS APPROACHING £200. NOW IT STARTS TO GET HARDER WITH MOST OF THE BIG TEAMS BEING USED UP. THOSE WHO ARE STILL IN, PLEASE GIVE YOUR TEAMS BY 12.30 ON SATURDAY TO THE MESSIAH THE ONE AND ONLY THE MIGHTY DAVE IRONS. THANK YOU SINCERELY FOLKS

23/9/2018 7:59 pm  #19

Only one person dropped out this week (Tooting's wandering minstrel Lee) 4 others have the opportunity to buy back in taking the kitty up to £210. Don't forget to get your teams in early this week and not leave it till Sat morning. Cheers. Dave Irons. 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

28/9/2018 6:26 pm  #20

Don't forget to get your LMS predictions in to Dave Irons before the first Premier league match kick off tomorrow.

28/9/2018 6:27 pm  #21

Earlier than that is preferred please.

02/10/2018 2:12 pm  #22

UPDATE :
2 more Supporters dropped out of the great LMS race last weekend leaving just 17 to fight it out for the prize which now stands at £113.00 (which also means the Supporters Club will benefit to the tune of £113.00 too)
Don't forget to get your match winner choices in to Dave Irons before next weekend's earliest kick-off.

03/10/2018 5:46 pm  #23

DeePee wrote:

UPDATE :
2 more Supporters dropped out of the great LMS race last weekend leaving just 17 to fight it out for the prize which now stands at £113.00 (which also means the Supporters Club will benefit to the tune of £113.00 too)
Don't forget to get your match winner choices in to Dave Irons before next weekend's earliest kick-off.

Which this week is Friday night!

04/10/2018 10:08 am  #24

Thanks for that reminder Matt 

09/10/2018 9:59 am  #25

LMS UPDATE: ONLY 4 PEOPLE WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH AT THE WEEKEND & ANOTHER 9 HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY BACK IN AFTER DRAWING THEIR MATCHES ON SATURDAY, MEANING WE LOSE 4 CONTESTANTS. THUS WEEKEND IS INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES, SO YOU HAVE A FORTNIGHT TO PUT YOUR NEXT TEAM IN. THANKS

Board footera