“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/4/2019 7:58 am  #1

PLAYER OF THE SEASON

HI ALL. HERE IS A MESSAGE FROM THE KING OF HAMBURGER EATERS: FORMS FOR THE PLAYER OF THE SEASON CAN BE OBTAINED FROM DAVE IRONS OR HACKBRIDGE HARRY.

05/4/2019 8:08 pm  #2

Re: PLAYER OF THE SEASON

For me the most consistent has been "Simmo".
He will most certainly get my vote!

06/4/2019 10:31 am  #3

I like what Ajani has bought to our game - he'll do for me ! 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

06/4/2019 8:54 pm  #4

It's to be a private vote, but the 2 players mentioned are good choices on my shortlist of 4 which has to be cut to 3. Oops! Haha.

Struggling with the goal of the season though or the brain needs a reminder.

06/4/2019 9:10 pm  #5

Izzie at Marlow away "Fairweather" brilliant solo goal, taking three players on just outside the box, dumping one onto his butt then gliding easily between the two remaining defenders before slotting the ball past the keeper by his left hand post. Priceless. Only negative, just after that he got his marching orders from an over fussy ref. combined with one of their players.

07/4/2019 8:56 am  #6

Alanj, That Isaiah "Ali Shuffle" surperb goal against Marlow was at the front of my mind but was trying to remember any others as good.
I know my best game which was the pivotal game of the season.

07/4/2019 1:09 pm  #7

What I most enjoy is the positivity we are all enjoying and the fact in some of the categories we are spoilt for choice.
I do not think their were many among us at the start of the season when being told the club`s ethos, who would have believed we would be in this position.
My one abiding concern with bringing youngsters through is their being hunted by bigger , or wealthier, clubs, when they prove to be talented.

09/4/2019 5:56 am  #8

Goal of the season?

Darryl's blaster in the 4-2 against Uxbridge at home has to be on the shortlist, DMG's curler at home to Ware in consideration for me also, as well as Isaiah at Marlow.

And AJ is the player for me, though happily there are many contenders.

09/4/2019 5:57 am  #9

Sorry, DMG's curler was at home to Egham! 

09/4/2019 9:42 pm  #10

The memory is coming back. All very good goals.
My short list is turning into a long list for both player and goal.

Last year my goal of the season was Chace's long range blockbuster and the player was DMG.

Back to this year and is much tougher to pick.

Last edited by FairweatherFan (09/4/2019 10:12 pm)

16/4/2019 2:14 pm  #11

HERE IS THE LATEST FROM OUR KING: CAN I REMIND THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET GOT THEIR PLAYER OF THE SEASON ETC FORMS. YOU CAN GET YOUR FORMS FROM DAVE IRONS OR STEVE HARROLD ON SATURDAY. ONCE YOU HAVE FILLED THEM IN, YOU CAN GIVE IT TO DAVE OR STEVE. IT APPEARS THAT THERE ARE 7 DIFFERENT PLAYERS IN WITH A SHOUT.. PLEASE GET THEM IN SOON

24/4/2019 9:11 pm  #12

HI EVERYBODY, HERE IS A MESSAGE FROM OUR KING, " THE SUPPORTERS PLAYER OF THE SEASON AWARD WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY AFTER THE FC ROMANIA GAME IN THE BAR. PLEASE STAY BEHIND TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO THE WINNER/S. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT THIS SEASON.

26/4/2019 8:10 pm  #13

HI ALL, HERE IS THE FINAL MESSAGE REGARDING THE POTS. DAVE IRONS WOULD LIKE THE FORMS IN BY HALF TIME IN TOMORROWS GAME. HE COULD BE FOUND AT THE BACK OF THE STANDS. THANK YOU

27/4/2019 6:45 pm  #14

HERE ARE THE RESULTS OF THE POTY: THE PLAYER OF THE YEAR IS ANTONIO SIMEONE. IN SECOND WAS DM-G, & IN THIRD PLACE WAS ISIAH JONES. BEST GOAL WAS BY A J CARRINGTON, BEST GAME AWAY AT EGHAM & FINALLY THE WORST GAME WAS AGAINST NORTHWOOD.

Board footera