“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/7/2019 6:55 pm  #1

Two leave

Stefan Ilic has joined Lewes.
Saidou Khan has signed for Maidstone United.

26/7/2019 7:55 pm  #2

Re: Two leave

Two more good players have left the fold, fortunately we do have strength in depth.
Good luck lads!

27/7/2019 1:40 pm  #3

Two good players but as you say al we have got a good setup wish them both a good future especially Steven really liked his commitment to the team

29/7/2019 8:59 am  #4

Stef Ilic wasn't going to feature much I don't think- he struggled to get into the side at times last season, and this season we've augmented our attacking options. With Nebay Haile coming in, and Omari, Sham and Razzaq now returned from loan, I think him finding another club makes sense.

31/7/2019 12:48 pm  #5

Khan will be a major loss for us, he was one of our most influential performers last season. I suppose it was too much to hope he stayed and not find a bigger club.

31/7/2019 3:13 pm  #6

Quite agree Andy-I do not think a lot of people realised just how much he controlled our midfield.His ball skills were superb-always aware of players around him and was so capable of giving the accurate defence splitting pass and his driving forward runs from defence to attack were a delight to watch.If you add to this his tremendous strength as a ball winner you have the almost perfect midfielder.Great shame-good luck Saidou.

Board footera