“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/1/2020 12:39 pm  #101

Re: "LAST MAN STANDING"

LMS UPDATE. 11 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT IN THE 1ST WEEK INCLUDING THE MIGHTY DAVE IRONS & MYSELF LEAVING 27 STILL IN. THE KITTY WILL BE £67 NEXT WEEKEND. DONT LEAVE IT TOO LATE. 1ST GAME 12.30 SATURDAY TO GIVE YOUR TEAM IN

13/1/2020 2:15 pm  #102

11 FELL AT THE 1ST HURDLE 

Including the Guvnor, Dave Irons  https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons2/crying.png
- Oh dear, now we'll all be in trouble  https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons2/silly.png

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

19/1/2020 11:12 am  #103

LMS UPDATE.  HERE IS THE LATEST NEWS FROM OUR ILLUSTRIOUS LEADER. STRANGE DAY SATURDAY NO ONE WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH BUT 23 PEOPLE CAN BUY BACK IN AND 2 MORE PLAYING TODAY. SO THE POT CAN BE POSSIBLY BOOSTED BY ABOUT £50 THIS WEEKEND. THERE IS A FULL MIDWEEK PROGRAMME TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY TO COMPENSATE FOR NEXT WEEK BEING THE FA CUP. SO GET YOUR TEAM IN BY 7.30PM TUESDAY NIGHT. THANK YOU ALL. (YOUR LEADER) DAVE

27/1/2020 1:27 pm  #104

LMS UPDATE FROM DAVE IRONS. STILL 22 SURVIVORS LEFT AFTER LAST WEEKS MIDWEEK ROUND OF GAMES TAKING THE TOTAL KITTY TO £130. 12.30 SATURDAY MORNING IS KO TIME FOR THIS WEEKS ROUND OF MATCHES, SO DONT LEAVE IT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SEND HIM YOUR CHOICE & DAVE WILL BE IN THE BAR TO ACCEPT YOUR HARD EARNED CASH. THANKS

02/2/2020 11:06 am  #105

LMS UPDATE FROM MR DAVE IRONS; WEEK 5 COMING UP AND THE KITTY WILL BE AROUND £164 IF THE 9 PEOPLE THAT DREW SATURDAY ALL BUY BACK IN STILL LEAVING 19 WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING AND 3 LOSERS. NEXT ROUND STARTS SATURDAY MORNING, SO DONT LEAVE IT TILL THE LAST MINUTE(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) THANK YOU

03/2/2020 5:22 pm  #106

LMS UPDATE FROM DAVE IRON"S MOUTH. APPARENTLY THE NEXT ROUND OF PREMIERSHIP GAMES ARE BEING SPREAD OVER 2 WEEKS SO THAT THE OVERPRICED, OVERPAID AND UNDER WORKED PLAYERS CAN HAVE A SO CALLED WINTER BREAK. WHAT A LOAD OF OLD HORLICKS. I SUPPOSE THEY NEED TIME TO SPEND ALL THAT MONEY ON FERRARIS THAT DONT COME CHEAP. SO YOU CAN STILL PICK A TEAM BUT IT CAN BE NEXT WEEK OR THE WEEK AFTER. ALL THIS FOR JUST £1 PER PERSON, LESS THAN THE PRICE OF A TOY FERRARI. I LOVE YOU ALL 

Board footera