“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/3/2020 3:57 am  #1

Restore some Confidence, Pride and Wellbeing Tooting & Mitcham.....

A Positive result against high flying Hanwell Town may not eradicate the doom and gloom of world events of late but would surely lift the spirits of the “Terrors “ fans .

07/3/2020 10:08 am  #2

Re: Restore some Confidence, Pride and Wellbeing Tooting & Mitcham.....

Although the results are depressing, there are more deep rooted issues that are the major problem!

07/3/2020 5:10 pm  #3

Wow. That’s more like it . Well done the “Terrors”.

07/3/2020 6:47 pm  #4

Gary you missed a real cracker, I hope the rugby was as good. The "Terrors" were electric from start to finish, even with a very biased referee who was determined not to give anything to "Tooting" a "Town" manager who was constantly in the referee`s ear and despite the blatant cheating of the "Town" players.
All in all a very satisfactory performance from the team and considering the quantity of new players, the team did not look disjointed.
Such a shame that despite a brilliant performance it did not mean a rise up the table, but more like that and a playoff spot looks very promising.

07/3/2020 9:47 pm  #5

Glad you had what appears to be a not only entertaining afternoon, but one with some pugilistic action as well "Gary"

But I would endeavour to say that in no way could it compare with what I, and the travelling hoards of "Tooting" supporters witnessed this afternoon, it was truly remarkable.

Roll on "Westfield" this coming Saturday.

Only worry is, it is at home which, in my opinion is not the best place to watch the "Terrors" as they have an awful record of underperforming.

08/3/2020 6:32 am  #6

“Terrors” Please Please Please repeat what sounds like a fantastic performance against Hanwell Town with all our remaining fixtures for this season !!!!

09/3/2020 7:49 am  #7

“TERRORS” beware, South Park away next, pitch permitting. Another blistering team performance wanted !!!! Please.

10/3/2020 4:04 pm  #8

So Tonight’s game is off against SouthPark. Makes Saturdays home again against Westfield even more significant if the Terrors can build upon there last performance !!!!

Board footera