“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/3/2020 3:48 pm  #1

A MESSAGE FROM IAN BULLOCK

Tooting & Mitcham United Match Reports for the Non-League Paper

Hi Everyone,
After doing the Tooting & Mitcham United match reports for a number of years for the Non-League Paper I have decided to step down from the role at the end of the current season. 

For your information the paper would require a brief match report emailed or telephoned in to them as soon after a Saturday home game as possible highlighting the star man, the match rating out of five, the goal-scorers, the attendance and times of the goals.

Kind regards

Ian Bullock - Club Vice President

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

23/3/2020 8:47 pm  #2

Re: A MESSAGE FROM IAN BULLOCK

Hi! Ian, thank-you for all your reports in the past that have helped keep people informed of our football club, both positive and negative.
As I have said in the past, without people such as yourselves giving up their valuable time, and in some cases money, our club could not exist.
So a big thank-you from myself, and I am sure from fellow supporters.

Last edited by alanj (23/3/2020 8:47 pm)

24/3/2020 3:06 pm  #3

i second that al big thanks to all the people who give their time for us and the club hope its not too long before i see all my mates at the football again

24/3/2020 3:50 pm  #4

Ian thanks for info on our club over the years you are a fantastic guy always say hello when ever I see you , you’re knowledge of tooting is next to none, hope to see you soon

26/3/2020 8:54 am  #5

Great man Ian.Its what the game is all about,and you deserve the rest.Hope to still see you at games,if football as we know ever returns.I love the way he corrects me when I shout at the ref.He is always on the refs side.I can't remember what I did last week but he will remember games and scorers from 20 years ago.Top man.

26/3/2020 5:20 pm  #6

Ian sends his heartfelt thanks for all the kind messages received from our lovely fans. I hope everyone stays well at this hard and unprecedented time.Look forward to seeing you all some time in the future.
Take care Ian

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

Board footera