“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/10/2020 6:18 pm  #1

Tooting 1 Harlow 0

A really good game with both set of players doing their bit for our entertainment. How great is it to be watching live football? Thank you to all the volunteers who make it possible. Our back three was excellent today and I think Tom Jelley was man of the first half and Nathan Daly man of the second, winning every header and tackle. A wonder strike from Daniel Williams was the difference between the two sides.
I do think we need a LWB, please can we sign Peter Wedgeworth? I have heard on good authority that a 7 dayer would be very fruitful.
Maybe we need to sign another striker with Duncan leaving who never really suited our style of play and looked disinterested to me.

04/10/2020 6:04 pm  #2

Re: Tooting 1 Harlow 0

Gary, I have asked for the management to go after Vinesy if he does not ask for too much

04/10/2020 8:06 pm  #3

I don’t think that will happen. We need speed up front for me , someone who plays on the defenders shoulder , our way of playing wouldn’t suit Vinsey as it didn’t Duncan. Hopefully Danny Bassett will be back soon anyway 😂. Does anyone really think he is Conference South level ?

06/10/2020 8:10 pm  #4

I see Geoff that Paul Vines is scoring goals for fun for VCD athletic FC at our level, they are currently fighting for a top spot.

Board footera