“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/10/2020 9:42 pm  #1

The Members Club section of this forum

The members club section has not been used since February. Do you still want it or should I use it for any discussion on other non league clubs and players ? I watch a lot of midweek football and I can report on past players local teams etc and people can contribute.

29/10/2020 6:35 am  #2

Re: The Members Club section of this forum

That’s a good idea. I still look at forum every day,but don’t often log in. I have only been to one game,but hope to go few more times. Keep up the good work.

29/10/2020 10:39 am  #3

Delete the members club section, if they are not using it. Discussions about other non league clubs would be useful, what about Former Players section? 

You have provided a section for the Membership club (Supporters Club) which they are not using, but they still post on the normal forum! They make no effort to  advertise the forum, and the new social media sites even less so. The forum has been the mainstay of the supporters for many many years and has proved to be an invaluable site. Viewing figures still prove this.

Keep up the good work.

Mike 

29/10/2020 11:14 am  #4

Thank you Clive and Mike, I was thinking of including previous players in the section.

01/11/2020 12:52 pm  #5

Hi,

So it was myself that was putting bits in the Members club section, however never really got much (any!) engagement so thought was best to use my energy elsewhere such as rebuilding the clubs website, starting a newsletter which as nearly 1,000 subscribers etc.

So I agree, probably best to close it. 

01/11/2020 2:53 pm  #6

Thanks Charlie, I was not sure if you was still with us as I have not seen you at any games.
Take care keep safe.

Board footera