“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2020 4:39 pm  #1

Friendlies update.

Whilst the league is on pause, we have permission to play friendlies and we know how much everyone enjoys coming to games not just for the football but for the social and mental wellbeing benefits too. So, we arranged a few games to keep things going, we kept the prices the same as league games, which I know some think are too high, but we still have the same bills to pay for coaches and players, floodlights and heating. We also have no income from the bar due to the COVID restrictions and whilst some clubs are fortunate to have been given dispensation from their local authority we have not.

We have however listened to your feedback, that you believe it’s too expensive and decided that for our second friendly on Tuesday 15th December, and all future friendlies we will reduce the ticket prices to £5 adult, £2.50 concessions / season ticket holders, and 50p for children. We want to get as many people attending and supporting the club as possible so please come along and support the club, in this current environment no one really knows what is around the corner so if Tooting & Mitcham United is important to you come along, see your friends and cheer on your team in a COVID safe way.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

Board footera