“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2020 11:49 am  #1

TEAM CALENDER`S

WILL THE CLUB, OR ARE THE CLUB, SELLING TEAM CALENDERS AS THEY DID LAST SEASON .

11/12/2020 3:27 pm  #2

Re: TEAM CALENDER`S

happy xmas alan hope to see you some time in the new year have a good one mate

11/12/2020 10:14 pm  #3

Hi! Danny, I hope both you and Pat are well. I have to say I am really missing seeing all the guy`s down at the club and the discussions we had.    
I always felt that when the second half of   the season started, either with friendlies or better still the league I would be able to get my fix once again.
Unfortunately this can not happen as I have been advised it would be too risky, healthwise, to attend a match, I can not even entertain my daughter and her family at Christmas, this will be the first time we have not been together.  Until this coronavirus is finished or I can get my jab. this will have to be my life for the unforeseeable future.
Do not think I am looking for pity as I am more than aware their are people who are far worse off than myself, but at this time of life some things are very important.
Well buddy I hope you have a good Christmas and look forward to seeing you when all this nonsense is finished.  

12/12/2020 12:14 pm  #4

Thank-you for your thought`s 59er. At any time of the year the family are always important, but at Christmas, it has always been very special for us, like a lot of families.

12/12/2020 1:44 pm  #5

Hi Alan
The club isn’t selling them this year however Sam decided to produce one anyway - £10 each with any profit going to her charity collection for St Matthews Project

12/12/2020 9:42 pm  #6

Hi! Tim,
Thanks for the info, where will I be able to obtain one.

NB how is the covid issue with the players, positive I hope.
As if it is not enough for the league to cancel games I am sure that help from the virus is not appreciated.  

19/12/2020 10:41 am  #7

AlanJ - have sent you a pm

Board footera