“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/5/2021 1:38 pm  #1

London Senior Cup

Have I read it right that Leyton Orient have pulled out of the London Cup which has given us a exciting home quarter  final tie against Erith Town FC ?
Fans are allowed back into grounds from Monday with up to 50% capacity .If this game starts getting promoted now , we might see a big crowd for this game. I am sure there are many football people who want to see a live meaningful game as well as the Terror fans.

12/5/2021 7:03 am  #2

Re: London Senior Cup

You're right and I'm sure the club are in the process of sorting this one. I believe the game will be Saturday 22nd May. Keep an eye on the website for ticket news.

12/5/2021 7:43 am  #3

I understand that tickets will be available tomorrow.  I think it is a good opportunity to get a decent crowd through the gates.  And as fans, we can play our part - maybe if we all try to bring along someone who has never been to a game before.  There are plenty of supporters of pro clubs who would be interested.

12/5/2021 8:12 am  #4

Thanks for your replies guys. Who would of thought we can see Tooting play again this season as well as the chance for silver wear?
Can Mike Dixon and Wedgy play in these games ? I wasn't sure if a London cup game had be played before lockdown so they may not be Cup tied? Fingers crossed.

12/5/2021 12:40 pm  #5

The club are looking for a few volunteers to help with this game.

13/5/2021 10:51 am  #6

Tickets now available via the club website.

13/5/2021 12:13 pm  #7

Thanks Dave, I am getting old and didn't find it easy to find on the website. Can we all start advertising the game on all our social media platforms ?  As I am not currently on social media.
Please find the link to buy tickets
https://tmunitedfc.ktckts.com/event/tmu21lcqf/tooting-mitcham-united-v-erith-town

COME ON TOOTING WE CAN WIN THIS !

13/5/2021 2:33 pm  #8

Can we pay cash on the gate?

17/5/2021 6:48 pm  #9

Edgeoftheb ox wrote:

Can we pay cash on the gate?

I am really sorry mate , I saw your message and thought you might of seen the pricing structure advertised for the pricing on the gate.

Yes you can pay on the gate prices are £11 full ticket or concessions pay £6 and £2 for anyone under 18.

Season Ticket holders can pay the concession price but must bring the season ticket with them.

The club is charging a pound more on the gate , I assume to incourage supporters to pay on line which is easier to manage and makes your visit to the Stadium a little easier to trace because of Covid.
This is only my assumption and not necessarily the view of the club as no explanation has been given.

I don't know about you but I can't wait to see us play again ? My son's ex coach Rob Turvey has got a under 23's team from AFC Wimbledon in the final . Rob is son of Terry Turvey who is manager of Tooting Bec. Terry was Mason's manager at Raynes Park Vale . Small world football..

18/5/2021 10:46 am  #10

Isn't Tooting Bec's 1st Team Manager Matt Hancock?

18/5/2021 11:17 am  #11

I am not sure, I was told that he was the Admin Manager and Terry run the team. To be honest I have no interest in Tooting Bec.
I hope you found my information on the game on Saturday useful.

18/5/2021 11:38 am  #12

The bar will be open on Saturday.

18/5/2021 3:49 pm  #13

Thanks for info Gary

23/5/2021 3:14 pm  #14

Following yesterday's victory over Erith we now face the winners of Hanwell or Haringey (Tuesday 25th).
Rumour has it that the gane will be away on Friday night 28th with the winners playing AFC Wimbledon (possibly at Plough Lane) on Monday 31st.
Keep on eye on website

24/5/2021 7:14 am  #15

The final venue has been confirmed as .... Hendon.

25/5/2021 8:52 pm  #16

We play Hanwell away on Friday night.

Let's out number them, out sing them and for the players out play them.

COME ON TOOTING WE CAN  DO THIS !

26/5/2021 3:24 pm  #17

So it looks like Hanwell are unable to host the game after all. I presume they are trying to arrange a 3rd party ground to play at.

I suppose there is a chance it may not go ahead on Fruday at all.

26/5/2021 3:33 pm  #18

Why don't they just reverse fixture it?

26/5/2021 6:16 pm  #19

Spare a thought for Ex Tooting Gareth Chendlik who is now at Hanwell. He ran hundreds of miles during Lockdown for Charity and has now raptured his achilles tendons and is out for 12 months.  He would of been a major threat in our semi final. He was at College when he was with us, he is a top striker at our level now.

26/5/2021 7:19 pm  #20

Friday 7.45 @ Haringey

27/5/2021 5:40 pm  #21

I won't be able to make the game because Mrs W has a important operation Saturday.  I have been asked to self asolate.

27/5/2021 9:20 pm  #22

I am sure that everybody will join me in wishing that all goes well for you all.

good luck Alan J

Last edited by alanj (27/5/2021 9:20 pm)

28/5/2021 12:56 am  #23

Thanks Alan mate , that's very kind of you. Are you feeling better now ? And are you allowed to go to games?

28/5/2021 9:37 pm  #24

Unfortunately not Garry. I think my days of following the "Terrors" home and away are gone due to my various medical issues.
Once again I hope all goes well for the wife.
By the way what was tonights result ? unable to find it anywhere.

29/5/2021 12:19 am  #25

5-4 TO THE TERRORS
Game delayd  because our kit was stuck in traffic.
Hanwell total Rubbish houses
Gary Ross sent off.
Beat them in extra time
Crazy night but so worth it.

FINAL Monday 1pm Hendon

DO NOT MISS IT

Board footera