“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/8/2021 8:21 pm  #1

Westfield FC tomorrow

On paper a winnable game tomorrow with Tony Reid (Reidy) decent player in his day and played for Tooting has left Westfield to manage East Grinstead FC . He has also taken all of his coaching staff with him. Most of their players have gone from last season.
Westfield have not won a preseason game.

Last edited by The Administrator (13/8/2021 8:21 pm)

14/8/2021 7:15 am  #2

Re: Westfield FC tomorrow

That means a home win today then ☹️

14/8/2021 9:37 am  #3

Westfield FC

🗓 Sat 14th Aug 2021
KO 3:00pm

🏟 Woking Park GU22 9BA

14/8/2021 10:02 am  #4

The Terrors! need a tough game today to  start the league season, and not an assumed easy win. This would have helped to  understand what the future holds in this dreadful level of Football, where Tooting rightly belong.

14/8/2021 4:58 pm  #5

well what a start!!!!!!!!  totally agree with recent posts from ev the dog, andy mac and mike m steve adkins 
doesant give a toss what results the first team get all that matters to him is his sacred cow the academy and for the new supporters i am sure you are good people but you will have your eyes eyes opened as to what this club is all about most of the old supporters just want the first team to be doing well like ev if i wanted to watch kids i would watch the under 23s but i dont we wont do any good until our wonderful benefactor sells up and lets someone who really has the club at heart take over do us all a favour mr adkins and sling your hook 

14/8/2021 6:18 pm  #6

Does anyone know why Tom Jelley was hooked after 41 mins today? He was hooked twice after just a hour in the previous two matches in the FA Cup.

14/8/2021 7:25 pm  #7

From the official Tooting and Mitcham Twitter.

"westfield_fc worthy winners. A very disappointing start to the season for the Terrors. We will work to do better in our next outing. "

16/8/2021 7:36 pm  #8

The Administrator wrote:

Does anyone know why Tom Jelley was hooked after 41 mins today? He was hooked twice after just a hour in the previous two matches in the FA Cup.

Ankle injury

20/8/2021 3:04 pm  #9

When everyone is fit and available, I would argue that we have a good team 

Ross
               Jelley       Hamlin        Daly          Belford           Wedgie
                                           Waters            Rooney
                                                         Rose
                                            Dixon             Deontay / Williams

What's my point? That all hope should not be lost, though it's been a bad start. 

24/8/2021 9:14 am  #10

That is virtually the team that did well in the few league games last season and did really well in the London Senior Cup.  I don't know why we've got off to such a bad start, but that team should be able to turn it around.

Board footera