“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/10/2021 6:17 pm  #1

Race Night - Friday October 29th

A message from Nick Shaw....

Don’t forget race night this Friday! Only £5 if you buy in advance from the website or £8 on the night. Free for all volunteers and x1 guest so long as you let me know in advance that your coming.

Hot off the press!!!!
I should have a signed Michael Antonio T&MUFC shirt to auction on the night. This will be the style of shirt he actually played in for us so quite a rare thing! I’ll send a photo once confirmed.
Be there to bid.

Hoping to raise over £2000 for the club some of which we will be using to buy a hut for the programme and 50/50 sales, so we have somewhere permanent and dry for our volunteers to sell from, the rest will be going to the managers to spend on first team equipment and I’ll let everyone know how much raised and where the money has been spent after the event.
Please come along and support the club. Cheers

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

29/10/2021 3:12 pm  #2

Re: Race Night - Friday October 29th

REMINDER !!!

31/10/2021 4:45 pm  #3

Re: Race Night - Friday October 29th

From Nick Shaw

Hi all,
Wanted you to be the first to know that subject to final confirmation we have raised around £2,400 for the club from the race night!
This is a fantastic amount and smashes the amount we raised last time! Thank you all especially Peter for all your hard work preparing for and on the night!! 👏👏👏

I will confirm the final amount once I have everything confirmed and all the money in.

Steve, I will provide a full breakdown of the amounts after the weekend and once Emily has confirmed the amounts I owe her and you have been able to confirm the amount deposited in the MC account.

Thanks again for all your fantastic support. I will let you know where the money will be spent in due course!

I will send out the info for any unclaimed prizes soon too.
Cheers
Nick

Board footera