“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/11/2021 6:18 pm  #1

Fank Gawd

Had problems with transport travelling to Ashford today, and had to return home! I cannot believe the score; the so-called Terrors are in complete disarray! At least Raynes Park and Colliers Wood are only down the road!

06/11/2021 6:33 pm  #2

Re: Fank Gawd

mike ashford are only 15 minutes away from me but i couldant be bothered that was the first game they have won at home this season. what a shower of Rubbish we have become and someone told me recently that steve adkins wants us to get promotion what a fucking joke

07/11/2021 12:31 pm  #3

Don't forget Tooting Bec play on our ground too! (when they can get officials)

07/11/2021 10:01 pm  #4

I wouldn't waste my money or energy watch Tooting Bec. They offer nothing to  Football, except using other grounds to  facilitate their own end, just like Sutton Common Rovers.. They should have just stuck to playing in the park where they belong or try and rent their own ground. My reference to  Raynes Park and Colliers Wood who play in the league below T&M

Then again does all of this really matter, at least Tooting Bec are a club, whilst our team is Tooting Sports & Leisure!!!!!! Perhaps the so called Terrors should just pack up and let the Bec have the facility, as it is totally wasted by the current incumbents, and has been since 2004.

Last edited by Mikem (08/11/2021 11:16 am)

12/11/2021 11:44 am  #5

Hi Daniel,

Like two old gits, we'll be speeding our way down the M3 tomorrow in our vintage old clap out crates at 30mph to watch the Terrors (don’t laugh), I don’t think. I’m going to watch a match where two real Football Club’s will be playing, in a community spirit and lots of atmosphere, where Football is the prime objective both teams. I hope you enjoy your Saturday away from a dying Football club. 

12/11/2021 4:19 pm  #6

hi mike ive been to the camrose quite a few times and would usually have gone but im afraid not any more 
even old hard bitten supporters like myself know when to not bother i will be watching the racing at cheltenham.

13/11/2021 5:07 pm  #7

Dan, they don't play at the Camrose anymore.
Glad I missed it too, chucked a point away with a pen 🙄
The Lord Mayor's Show was much more fun, and free! 😉

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

13/11/2021 8:27 pm  #8

thanks dave i know they dont play there anymore just saying i remember the old ground and we had an 
awful record there no better now they have moved. combined counties here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footera