“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/12/2021 6:29 pm  #1

This Forum will be under new management

Mike Mein life long Tooting fan and writer of Tooting and Mitcham  United history has volunteered to take this forum over. I just can't give it the time it and you deserve due to my illness.
I would like to thank everyone that has contributed to this forum in the last 7 years.
I would like to wish Mike every success with this forum.
This transfer will happen by Saturday.
Thanks again and I will look forward to seeing you at a game soon.
Cheers Gary Walker

02/12/2021 8:31 pm  #2

Re: This Forum will be under new management

Welcome

02/12/2021 8:55 pm  #3

Thank you Casey, I will be posting an update on the forum Administrator function as soon as I have fully taken over from Gary.

03/12/2021 6:16 am  #4

Thanks for all of your work over the years Gary.  I know that it has not been easy.  I do hope that you continue to contribute as you are the source of most of the accurate club information and not the club!

Good luck Mike. I, for one, am glad that the board carries on allowing supporters to air their views.

03/12/2021 7:33 am  #5

Firstly thank you gary for the work you have put in and as ev rightly said thanks for the information that was never forthcomong from the club itself.

Mike welcome i am sure the forum is in good hands.

03/12/2021 12:14 pm  #6

Yes thanks a million Gary. We get information from you than we ever get from club. Sometimes think they don't want support. Paul's away and I have Christmas stuff to do tomorrow. But good luck to the team.

03/12/2021 5:54 pm  #7

Cheers  everyone and Good Bye !
I am not sure I will be registering as a user, Most people are sick of my views and it will able them to return to the forum.
Thanks again.
Gary 

03/12/2021 6:09 pm  #8

Gary, your views are as welcome as anybody else's. Your insights on players and the club are always informative and I think that more supporters agree with you (than the few who share your foreboding on here) about the club than you think.  They don't post on here because they do not want to break rank with the Whatsapp groups and their group think.

So please carry on passing on the information on the club and the players when you get it mate.

Last edited by evthedog (03/12/2021 6:10 pm)

03/12/2021 7:33 pm  #9

Yes gary i echo evs post your views are as pertinent as any one else so please keep contributing whenever you can.

Board footera