“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/12/2021 5:09 pm  #1

Greetings from Never Neverland

May I wish all you forum users of Tooting and Mitcham United Football team a very happy Xmas. That goes for everyone including those who are barred by some parts of the Imperial Fields organisation, but still use this forum in some shape or form. Special thanks must go to Gary Walker for keeping the forum alive, under very difficult circumstances and sometimes under duress.

Also a very happy New Year for 2022, wishing your Tooting dreams come true, whether that’s promotion, relegation, or simply avoiding relegation.

Last edited by The Administrator (24/12/2021 11:56 am)

23/12/2021 6:00 pm  #2

Re: Greetings from Never Neverland

The same from me Mr. Administrator.  Let us hope for the best and a good run of results.

Wishing you all a good 2022.

24/12/2021 7:55 am  #3

Re: Greetings from Never Neverland

I wish to echo the previous comments on this post and to remember those , family, friends ,players etc to name a few, that are no longer with us etc.
To the current establishment who own, manage, play etc, Please do not allow this fine club to go further into the abyss, those heady days in the 1970’s, the promotion season several years back, to name just a few of the great memories.
Times are tough for many in these uncertain times, let this club bring back these memories, and a Happy New year!

Board footera