“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/12/2021 8:31 pm  #1

Take a look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29/12/2021 5:47 am  #2

Re: Take a look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"In the interim period Imperial Fields meets FA requirements for playing at this higher level and of course serves TMUFC’s own ambitions to move up through the Leagues."

Have I missed something here?  Can someone direct me to the promotion plan or is it top secret? 

29/12/2021 7:56 am  #3

Exactly what i was thinking ev Adkins has so far shown zero ambition regarding promotion for tooting call me
cynical if you like just sounds like adkins has the ambition TO FILL HIS POCKETS EVEN FULLER

29/12/2021 10:25 am  #4

Perhaps name change Tooting and Kingston united? About the only way we will get promoted.

29/12/2021 11:58 am  #5

Your not wrong casey does anyone think this will work out well for tooting no disrepect to ks

29/12/2021 12:35 pm  #6

daniel collins wrote:

Exactly what i was thinking ev Adkins has so far shown zero ambition regarding promotion for tooting call me
cynical if you like just sounds like adkins has the ambition TO FILL HIS POCKETS EVEN FULLER

Dan, you are being cynical 😂

29/12/2021 2:26 pm  #7

Ha Ha Ha ev with our owner could you be anything else.

29/12/2021 3:37 pm  #8

Come on you terrors fans surely some of you must have an opinion on this subject

29/12/2021 3:44 pm  #9

casey wrote:

Perhaps name change Tooting and Kingston united? About the only way we will get promoted.

How about Kingstoot or Tootston? Oh, and stick an AFC in front of it to show that we mean business.

30/12/2021 4:35 am  #10

Can the club reclaim Sandy Lane, knock down all the structures built on the old ground, rebuild the stadium and recreate “the bog end” and the most importantly recreate the many good times and standard of management and football worthy of this club? Just an idea!

30/12/2021 11:59 am  #11

Hi Steptoe,
I love your sentiments and your thoughts, but that ship passed on years ago, with the scandalous sale of the Sandy Lane ground.  The Committee at the time which gave the Football Club away consisted of unscrupulous individuals, plus other individuals at best described as naïve.  Together with supporter’s club (Sorry I mean the Members club) handing the whole shooting match to two estate agents, without any redress or golden share. That was the final end of the football club.

I stated at the time the club should just fold, and after 16 years my opinion still stands.  The original Football Club was built on the goodwill of the fans and the committee lead by John “Jack” Beard, to purchase the Sandy Lane site. This inheritance was sadly wasted and  the football team has been in freefall ever since. Just look at the quality of the players management and coaching staff, plus there has never been any statement on the future of the football team and its direction and ambitions all headed by the owner!. The only scant reference was by way of a video describing how the club would be in the Football League by 2017!  This video was made on behalf of the scrap metal merchant who thought he was going to take over the Imperial site, but soon disappeared after” Dell Boy” found out of its existence.

Last edited by Mikem (30/12/2021 12:02 pm)

Board footera