“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/1/2022 7:09 pm  #1

DAN WILLIAMS LATEST TO LEAVE

Dan williams one of the few good players left at Tooting has gone.He has joined bedfont.
Well look on the bright side that means an opening for another talented academy player.

11/1/2022 7:30 pm  #2

Re: DAN WILLIAMS LATEST TO LEAVE

Also forgot to say williams was our top goalscorer 15 goals in 25 appearances well done chuckle brothers
( club of progression ) you couldant make this crap up.

11/1/2022 7:47 pm  #3

We seem to have replaced him with Connor French.

And I don't want to be the defender of the management but I notice that the last 3 or 4 signings have been older players who have been around a bit. And in the last few games we have only been playing 1 or 2 youngsters.

11/1/2022 9:50 pm  #4

sorry endo but i dont think conner french is much of a replacement for williams he wasnt exactly a big hit last time he was with us.

11/1/2022 9:55 pm  #5

No - definitely not the answer. Hopefully he's not the first player to be relegated twice with us...

12/1/2022 12:41 pm  #6

How much lower can this club get? I don’t understand.

12/1/2022 1:11 pm  #7

I wasn't impressed at all during his last stint with us.  He held the ball up really well but did little else.

12/1/2022 1:27 pm  #8

I see Williams, came on as a sub last night for Bedfont, who are building a mixed team with youngsters and senior players with experience playing at a higher level and can still produce. Ricky Wellard being one, with experience of league and conference level football. Not sure of the circumstances why Williams left so abruptly, but I understand he lives to the west of London and maybe found travelling difficult. But who would want to travel to Tooting wasting his time where his goals are completed wasted, and playing in a losing team with zero ambitions? I bet it was really easy for Bedfont to recruit him, especially after Saturday’s game.

Board footera