“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/3/2022 5:36 pm  #1

An Historic Story - by Ian Bullock. - NOW AVAILABLE

I now have all of the books that have been reserved and a few more besides.
 These will all be available for collection/payment on Saturday at the match v Basingstoke town.. I'm proposing to hold court in the Boardroom so that anybody that needs to collect a book can come to me as I don't want to be walking around the stadium with a huge pile of books looking for people that I may not know by sight. Please spread the word to any supporters you may come in to contact with or can email.
 Please don't forget your cash - £30.00 (cheques are acceptable payable to : 'T&MU FC Members Ltd'

Thank you.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

23/3/2022 9:31 pm  #2

Re: An Historic Story - by Ian Bullock. - NOW AVAILABLE

REMINDER

If you have pre-ordered a copy of this fantastic book, or wish to purchase one they will be available from the old tea bar at the top of the main grandstand before the match and during half time.

You can also collect one from the Boardroom after the match for an hour or so.

Only £30 + £5 p&p should you wish the book posted out to you.

If you can’t make the match just email to tmufc.history@gmail.com to reserve a copy.

25/3/2022 11:09 pm  #3

The cost of the book is only £30.00 + £5.00 P&P.

We are able to accept payment by cheque (made payable to T&MU FC Members Ltd) or by Bank Transfer.

Details thus :
Send Cheques (Quote 'History Book' as reference on envelope) to:

T&MU FC Members Ltd Treasurer
16, Harendon, Tadworth, Surrey.
KT20 5TT

Bank Transfers (Quote 'History Book' as reference) to:

Bank: HSBC
Account name: Tooting & Mitcham United FC Members Limited
Sort Code: 40-20-09
Account number: 01571230

27/3/2022 6:43 pm  #4

Get your copy of this historical book in memory of a once great football club, a fitting memorial to a dying team.

Since 2005: The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

30/3/2022 6:16 pm  #5

An excellent book.  So many happy and sad memories.  For me; our great cup matches of the 70s and our two promotions in this century.

It is criminal that the club is now in its worst ever condition, teetering on the edge of purgatory that is the Combined Counties.

11/4/2022 3:52 pm  #6

For any of you out there in Forum land, we have[size=200]ONLY SIX COPIES LEFT of this great book on the shelf for purchasing.[/size]
Just shout on here if you want one (or another one Mike M) 

Last edited by DeePee (11/4/2022 3:52 pm)

13/4/2022 8:47 am  #7

Hi DeePee,
All my shouting has disappeared this awful season, the only word I shout now is HELP. I don't want to  deprive those fans who have not bought a copy yet. Also have you tried Merton and Wandsworth libraries, they usually purchase local books for the public to  read. Also the Mitcham Historical Society may advertise for you?  

13/4/2022 8:57 am  #8

Forgot to mention, copies at the Borough libraries and British Museum, may help researchers to discover there was once a successful football club in the local area!

Since 2005: The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

13/4/2022 10:21 am  #9

DP - I'm still after one.  I will be at the Staines game.

16/4/2022 10:40 pm  #10

Yours is already reserved Roger.

Board footera