“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/4/2022 10:02 am  #1

STEFAN’S exasperated thoughts after Hanwell game

Enough is enough.  I can’t put up with the performance of our team unless
a serious change is implemented i.e.  clear out the management and start afresh as it can’t get
any worse than what I have seen this season.  The players have to look at themselves and question
are they good enough for this league?  More importantly, does their manager know what he is 
doing?  Does his staff know what they are doing, and does our chairman care? If they cared, the
supporters would see their plan working. But their plan was to play as many youngsters as they
can and hope that one receives the attention of a football league club. Don’t worry about the
league, don’t worry about the history of once a fine football club. Don’t worry about the supporters.
In fact, don’t worry about anything, because we are going to continue to do the same thing, week
after week and look forward to joining the Combined Counties league one season soon, because
nobody gives a damn and that’s why we are in the position we are unfortunately, bad decisions 
and bad management throughout.   

17/4/2022 11:39 am  #2

Re: STEFAN’S exasperated thoughts after Hanwell game

STEFAN your not wrong mate unfortunatly its like talking to the deaf dumb and totally stupid

Board footera