“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/4/2022 1:16 pm  #1

A Glorious End to the Season

Should be a huge bumper gate tomorrow and to celebrate a fantastic season thanks to  the FA, Isthmian league and of course Staines town who visit tomorrow, the club has been saved from total embarrassment and humiliation.
The celebrations will continue after the game with the supporter’s club player of the season award, I hope Dan Williams can make it in time! Also, the red carpet will be rolled out for Staines Town, due to their near demise of the club caused by the owners of the ground.  Staines have gallantly continued to soldier on hopefully they will survive into next season?

Tomorrow’s game on paper should be a complete walkover, but that was said in December when Tooting suffered a shock defeat at Staines. It can’t happen again……can it!!!!!

After the game Tooting will celebrate Staines complete collapse, and saving the home team from potential disaster, and champagne will be toasted in thanks to Staines. Also the seasons review will include: -

The worse position the club has finished in its existence
A pitiful run in all cup competition with some pathetic loses
Incompetent Management and Coaching Team
The youth team who parades as the First Team
This should prove to be a glorious evening.

Since 2005: The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol)

Last edited by Mikem (18/4/2022 9:58 am)

17/4/2022 2:49 pm  #2

Re: A Glorious End to the Season

Totally agree, it’s only because of the FA and the Isthmian that T&M aren’t facing a very real chance of going down, it’s not because of anyone at the club.  It’s been a horrible season for those who follow T&M, it’s pretty obvious the club don’t care what fans think and I wouldn’t be celebrating myself. 

However, there are some who actually would do everything you’ve said above : /

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

Board footera