“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/4/2022 9:51 am  #1

2022-23 Ticketing Information

Season tickets go on sale for existing ST holders and 'Members Club' members only from 1st May.

We are also running a competition to design the new Season Ticket for next season.

For more info visit tmunited.org

Also there will be no online ticket or programme sales next season unless we need to hold ticket only matches.

The prices for entrance (despite the massive cost of living crisis etc) is being held at the online prices of £10, £5 & £1 (programmes £2.50) as a thank you to the fans and to recognise last season wasn’t the best.

We hope everyone will appreciate the gesture and therefore be back next season to support the team.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

25/4/2022 1:26 pm  #2

Re: 2022-23 Ticketing Information

Hi DeePee your posting this morning brought a smile to  my face, I had to  check it wasn't April 1st!

Last edited by Mikem (25/4/2022 1:26 pm)

03/5/2022 4:49 pm  #3

Let's see if I get into trouble for posting this:
"TMUFC Season Tickets now on sale to existing ST holders & MC members only. Prices discounted for all those that apply by 31st May.

STs will be on General Sale from 1st June ⚫️⚪️

For more info and to order please visit our website, link in bio 🔗

We are also welcoming designs for next seasons ticket, to submit a design please email them to tmufc@tmunited.org by 6th June 🎨✍️"

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

03/5/2022 8:09 pm  #4

DeePee wrote:

We are also welcoming designs for next seasons ticket, to submit a design please email them to tmufc@tmunited.org by 6th June 🎨✍️"

That sounds an interesting idea, just wondering (for if anyone fancies having a go) what’s the dimensions of the ticket, and how big the text would be, and what text is included?  I’m guessing it’s the match, the date, the price, maybe the KO time and a space for a serial number?  Would adult, child, concession be on there - if the idea is just for the season ticket and not the matchday ones I apologise for asking too many questions!

Nice idea and hope you get a lot of ideas sent your way.

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

Board footera