“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/5/2022 12:19 pm  #1

james Bracken leaves casuals

James Bracken has left corinthian casuals after 7 years now thats the kind of manager i would love to see at toots
he record is second to none three play offs and promotion to the premier division on a limited budget but i think im probably dreaming that he would even think about coming to imperial fields?

08/5/2022 3:13 pm  #2

Re: james Bracken leaves casuals

Dave irons just text me he agrees danny bracken would be a super choice for manager

08/5/2022 6:54 pm  #3

Agree, James Bracken would make a great manager at Tooting, totally experienced at this level including working with limited  budget. But he would be mad to  move to Imperial disaster Fields the way it's run today.

09/5/2022 8:16 am  #4

I can't see him leaving Casuals to drop down a division.  I don't know his motivation, but I suspect he will be hoping for a club in the conference south or above.

But have Carshalton appointed a new manager yet?

09/5/2022 1:40 pm  #5

Mr. Adkins already has the manager of his dreams.

14/5/2022 4:18 pm  #6

.....and now Jamie Byatt has parted company with Epsom.(IIRC?)
The dream ticket, Tooting managed by Bracken and Byatt !!

If only.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

16/5/2022 1:10 pm  #7

Do you think it will be Byatt for Casuals?  Or maybe Byatt teaming up with Bracken somewhere new?  Or neither!

17/5/2022 12:00 pm  #8

I sincerly hope your wrong gary about ashley bosah still being manager next season because that will just mean more of the same rubbish as last season and im pretty sure the fans have had enough of that.
Really hes just not up to the job but what i say doesant matter its what adkins wants that counts and we all know adkins dont give a rats backside for what the fans think.

19/5/2022 4:26 pm  #9

Don't worry everyone.  I am sure that the Insane Clown Posse will get us out of this cesspit of a division.

30/5/2022 8:32 am  #10

I see ex terror Tony Reid is the new man at Casuals

Board footera