“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/5/2022 5:27 pm  #101

Re: Relegation zone creeping nearer!

A good weekend for Hanwell Town, while Chertsey stay at step 4.  A definite geographical possibility for a team coming from the CCL North with a gap in the locality……

The Isthmian SC division - suburban grimness and misery 

16/5/2022 10:45 am  #102

A message to the Powers at be ! When I started this thread back in February this year I never expected over 12000 views and never expected the demise of this famous club.
I see Dorking had a tremendous result last weekend and are going from strength to strength. I have no intention of following Dorking but wish them all the best in their ongoing promotion campaigns.
What have Toots done, well enough said other to say to the powers at be  that 12000 views indicates to me the desire, expectation and potential support this club still has and deserves so much better than what has been happening.
Yes football has its ups and downs, NOW is the time to make the right changes, investment and bring back the pride in this club. The only way is UP !!! Please !

15/6/2022 5:09 am  #103

Just hoping I don’t have to rekindle this thread again next season, looked like the England International team had been watching and adopting Toots level of current coaching and footballing skills in their game against Hungary last night. Perhaps Southgate might consider taking over the terrors if there are resignations!!!

05/8/2022 6:11 am  #104

In light of learning of Toots  fantastic friendly results should we be posting  already on this thread for  the inevitable disaster with this new seasons campaign !?

06/8/2022 10:18 am  #105

A day full of hope and the first step towards an inevitable date at Wembley next year https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons2/big-grin.png

Was reading this morning that Cobham reached the first qualifying round in 2002....to then be beaten by T&M - hopefully a good omen for today https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons2/win.png

07/8/2022 8:53 am  #106

Well done Toots. We are on our way !!! Let’s hope this thread becomes redundant in this seasons campaign !

Board footera