“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/9/2022 8:27 am  #1

FA Trophy

Game OFF Today.
Now scheduled for Tuesday 13th 19:45 ko

13/9/2022 9:14 pm  #2

Re: FA Trophy

......and another glorious loss !
Oh dear, and only 83 in the ground !

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

14/9/2022 6:18 am  #3

More prize money adkins wont be getting and a crowd of 83 how low can it go Mr owner before you sack this useless managemt team what a pitiful shadow of a club we once were.
Hang your heads in shame Adkins and you Bosah.

14/9/2022 9:21 am  #4

daniel collins wrote:

More prize money adkins wont be getting and a crowd of 83 how low can it go Mr owner before you sack this useless managemt team what a pitiful shadow of a club we once were.
Hang your heads in shame Adkins and you Bosah.

Dead right Danny.

14/9/2022 9:43 am  #5

And still the morons were high fiving the team at the end how embarassing

14/9/2022 9:51 am  #6

Danny, did you get my pm?

14/9/2022 10:05 am  #7

Well I was one of the 83. My first home game since the relegation fixture  at Leatherheads ground against Sutton Common Rovers towards the end of last seasons !
I must admit I was motivated to attend to pick up the new The Tooting Terrors in the 70’s book which looks well worth a read.
The rains didn’t not ease until well into the second half. The pitch held up well as did Tooting’s defence, just.
The first half as far as the terrors were concerned showed flashes of individual skill but fell short in front of goal.
I cannot knock the terrors efforts at times and towards the end of the second half put some pressure on their opponents goal.
And then the dreaded penalty shoot out! I had zero confidence in this which despite the early miss by Corinthian Fc never really looked in the bag or net so to speak.
Some supporters knock the likes of us who still like to remiinisce of times gone by. I am grateful that I have these memories to balance the pain as to what this club has fallen in to. I sincerely hope one day that some glory days can be had again , I really do!

14/9/2022 11:10 am  #8

Steptoe im halfway through the new book and its well worth the read excellent

14/9/2022 1:12 pm  #9

Steady on Danny or you'll be pilloried for wallowing in past glories !

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

Board footera