“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/2/2023 5:09 pm  #1

Binfield

Very good win much needed we have to push on from here every game is a cup final come on you toots 

18/2/2023 5:17 pm  #2

Re: Binfield

Great result which I hope Toots can now build upon to hopefully climb out of the relegation zone.

18/2/2023 5:30 pm  #3

Indeed Dan.  It's just a bloody shame that most of our survival rivals got good results as well 😬

18/2/2023 5:57 pm  #4

Agree ev but like i said before its green shoots isnt it ,was a good win cause Binfield were only just out of the play off promotion zone 

18/2/2023 6:05 pm  #5

Agreed Dan. 

Though I'd still like to see Ashley removed totally from anything to do with the first team letting our new manager get on with the task of digging us out of the hole that Ashley led us into.

18/2/2023 7:37 pm  #6

evthedog wrote:

Indeed Dan.  It's just a bloody shame that most of our survival rivals got good results as well 😬

As we all know it’s a funny old game!  Guernsey were on the up so something different today, and Merstham and SCR!  Blimey. 

I must admit the team sheet did look interesting, I’ve pondered for a while how it would all play out if Enoch was given a start once in a while and could see a bit of a reshuffle with some of the newer faces taking the bench today.  The latter combination in particular seems to have worked!  The thing is with the recent results at the bottom of the table it’s looking very scrappy for this last couple of months of the season. 

The safety zone looks scrappy too, Bedfont could easily swap places with SCR and then there’s quite a gap to Ashford on 32 points.  Every game deffo a big one….

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

19/2/2023 9:41 am  #7

Great result. I was looking forward to seeing the interaction between the new management team. Andy Hunt wasn't even there, on holiday , apparently. I wonder  if he had any input into team selection.

19/2/2023 10:52 am  #8

Thought it was a good performance all round. Pity the new guys arrived late and stayed on the bench but a great result. Not quite sure how Binfield are 6th as they looked pretty poor. Great goal from Nikolai and maybe a bit of well deserved luck on the first one. Just a shame everyone else decided to win yesterday. Makes Monday even more massive I guess.

19/2/2023 1:08 pm  #9

Andy Binfield looked poor cause this division is piss poor makes you wonder why we didnt bring a new manager in earlier we have left it very late imo and i would like to see Bosah gone completly i dont understand to be honest why he is still anything to do with the first team.

19/2/2023 1:33 pm  #10

daniel collins wrote:

Andy Binfield looked poor cause this division is piss poor makes you wonder why we didnt bring a new manager in earlier we have left it very late imo and i would like to see Bosah gone completly i dont understand to be honest why he is still anything to do with the first team.

If we hadn’t had a few results at the start of the 2018/2019 season things might be different now.  I recall the then new management team were given ten games to show whether they were up to it or not.  Out of the following ten league games we won four.  That seemed to be enough for the board to make their mind up…..

Players late and AH wasn’t there?  Not encouraging but something must have worked with a 2-0 win

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

Board footera