“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/2/2023 7:27 pm  #1

Games in hand

If TM United win tonight’s game they will not only leapfrog Merstham, they will also win one of their two “games in hand” over Bedfont Sports and one of their four “games in hand” over Sutton Common Rovers.

So a glance at the table reveals that if TM United are victorious this evening, together with picking up some more points in their other “games in hand” they can avoid automatic relegation and perhaps reach the giddy heights of 16th place and avoid any possibility of having to play in a relegation play-off.

However if any of the above possibilities do happen, it will only paper over the shambles that has gone on for years at what was once, Tooting and Mitcham United Football Club.

So wherever TM United end up playing next season it will be more of the same unless there is a complete change over the summer, and a return to a proper Football Club instead of the pathetic excuse for a football team called TM United.

20/2/2023 7:42 pm  #2

Re: Games in hand

Agree with you stan 100% we should never have reached this position in the first place the club is a shambles as is the ownership as is the useless members club in other words a complete s... show

20/2/2023 9:44 pm  #3

A great post Stan and looking at the result a great defensive game.  That seems to be the strong point at the moment which is something.

However I can’t avoid seeing a strange message in front of me, a management team which rhymes with Boner and C##*t, does that mean we’re screwed?

* reminds me of Oliver Hunt “he’s here, there’s there, we’re not allowed to swear…..”

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

21/2/2023 10:17 pm  #4

TM United started the week six points behind Sutton Common Rovers with four games in hand.

They are now a point closer to SCR, still with three games in hand.

So is the TM United Master plan gathering momentum?

https://vimeo.com/376341092?ref=em-share

Is it now onwards and upwards according to the TM United Master Plan?

22/2/2023 6:36 pm  #5

What's with this TM United nonsense???

Do Tooting and Mitcham United FC no longer exist?

Has the owner surreptitiously changed the name with the FA and Isthmian league without telling anybody.

TM United is the name for the overall outfit controlled by T&M Sports and Leasure is it not? or has it all changed recently??

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

22/2/2023 7:08 pm  #6

Hi DeePee,

I hope life is treating you well in Ashford (Kent), I have to  2000% agree with your comments. I have only listened to  part of the video, it has so much crap and incorrect information included, if it was not for the poor state of our Football Team it would laughable. Did Putin's PR team put this video together!

It almost beats the the membership club's statement signed off by Woolley,  supporting  the new development plans at Imperial fields sent to  Merton Council . There is zero mention about the football team, just about the community project. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why, Without the  freehold legacy of Sandy Lane, none of this would be possible. The lack of protection of the Football Club which lost control of everything in 2005 in collusion with Woolley and(and the naïve members ) gave everything away! 

DeePee,  lastly I bet your pleased to  be away from this circus, while other volunteers gallantly soldier on with Woolley and Adkins taking the Hiss out of them!

From 2000 ( the formation of the sports hub) The Football Team was built to fail 

Board footera