“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/2/2023 12:35 pm  #1

SR your registration is not approved

Having reviewed your registration application to be an active member on the BOG END forum, I have to reject your application for the following reasons:
[list=1]
[*]Using initials is not a good start, many of the users at least there first name whatever their views are! Your email address you use raises several suspicions!
[/list]
2 After a search of your email address sites@xec.co the following was found: -

The owner of the website is hiding his identity. Spammers use this information to promote services to website owners. Some website owners therefor chose to hide their contact details. However, it can also be misused by scammers. Our algorithm gives a high rating if the identity of the website owner is shown.

The forum has many scam attacks every day from Russia, the idiots think we are part of the UK military!

Please forward a more open registration and I would be pleased to approve you.

Last edited by The Administrator (14/2/2023 12:37 pm)

14/2/2023 3:07 pm  #2

Re: SR your registration is not approved

Mr. Administrator.  It might be Joey Boy trying to break in anonymously in an attempt to subvert the truth.

Watch out for weather balloons above your house.

14/2/2023 3:49 pm  #3

ev your a conspiricy theorist haha

14/2/2023 5:29 pm  #4

Dan, the club administration has its henchmen and cronies everywhere.

Be watchful!

19/2/2023 9:24 pm  #5

Stephen , thank you for providing your first name, however I am unable to  approve your active access to  the bog end forum for the reason explained in my first posting.

Your email address carries the under mentioned warning

The owner of the website and email addresses (SITES@XEC.CO) is hiding his identity. Spammers use this information to promote services to website owners. Some website owners therefor chose to hide their contact details. However, it can also be misused by scammers. Our algorithm gives a high rating if the identity of the website owner is shown. The Sites@xec. co has a very low rating, plus it does not have an SSL certificate.

20/2/2023 1:21 pm  #6

Stephen
I have received your email vis th forum provider concerning your approval for active participation on the Bog End forum.

Firstly there is NOT a problem with your email address, the problem is with the company that provides access Sites@xec.co. The provider has a very poor SCAM rating and I am unable to give you access as I am trying to  protect all  forum users. I hope this problem can be resolved if you use another email address, this will save everyone's frustrations!

21/2/2023 6:38 pm  #7

Stephen R,
The previous administrator for the forum Gary Walker has vouched for you to  be activated on the forum. All you need to  do is apply using a different email address which can be fully verified.

21/2/2023 9:46 pm  #8

I can vouch for Stephen as well. He is a Director of the Members club. Not sure why he needs to use a different email address. He's a decent guy, and does a lot for TMUFC. Approve him please.

Board footera