“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/3/2023 1:37 pm  #1

Curiosity question

I've been to quite a few other non league games this season. At certain points Kingstonian supporters have been very vociferous about their displeasure at the directors/manager. But you never hear anti-manager or owner chants or songs at Tooting. I certainly don't think giving the players stick helps (however bad they are..) but is there an "unwritten rule" in the Bog End just to concentrate on positive and back the team songs and chants? I appreciate we probably have enough negativity at the stadium without adding more but, rightly or wrongly, expressing displeasure has long been a part of football across the whole pyramid.

20/3/2023 2:10 pm  #2

Re: Curiosity question

Hi Andy and i for one cant understand how there hasnt been more displeasure shown against the useless owner the useless members club and the clueless management Tooting are about to be consigned to the lowest place we have ever been in the non league ladder at some clubs if this had happened they would have wanted to lynch steve adkins.

20/3/2023 2:26 pm  #3

I think at IF it’s more to do with being booted out than anything, look at Dan’s brother and the t-shirt.  I’ve seen some very competitive quotes for flag printing but not sure I should spend the money as they’d probably only be up for a few minutes (at most)

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

20/3/2023 6:48 pm  #4

There's been a fair few chants against the people running the club at games, though this has been mostly at away games like at Thatcham and SCR

20/3/2023 7:56 pm  #5

BernieTheBolt wrote:

I think at IF it’s more to do with being booted out than anything, look at Dan’s brother and the t-shirt.  I’ve seen some very competitive quotes for flag printing but not sure I should spend the money as they’d probably only be up for a few minutes (at most)

I've sent you a PM.

21/3/2023 6:20 am  #6

You don't have to spend money. An old bedsheet and some spray paint is all thats needed. If a few get together the stewards aren't going to chuck them out.

21/3/2023 10:47 am  #7

Appreciate this might be better on a separate thread, but am trying to fathom out the "members club". Have read the stuff on the official website and have Googled some other bits but am still trying to work out the 'sphere of influence' and how it all works and fits together with the overall club ownership and direction etc. Is there an easy answer or is this a 'can of worms'?

21/3/2023 1:18 pm  #8

Andy P The best person to answer that is Mike he knows everything about that useless bunch of duds

21/3/2023 1:20 pm  #9

Try post #10 in the topic “ What is going wrong with our football club started on 23 December Andy.

It is from the “horses mouth”.

Also The Members Club Response.

Last edited by evthedog (21/3/2023 1:22 pm)

21/3/2023 4:31 pm  #10

Andy P

What is on the "official site" is more lies by Chris confidential Woolley

https://www.tmunited.org/members-club

But have a read anyway.

21/3/2023 9:01 pm  #11

evthedog wrote:

BernieTheBolt wrote:

I've sent you a PM.

Cheers Ev, responded and sent a PM to Andy Mc as well

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

Board footera