“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/4/2023 3:56 pm  #1

A really Historic day for the Football Team - It finally died

Job Done, automatic relegation to the pits of football pyramid, project achieved, thanks to creeping Jesus, Woolley Bulley, Shaw Shank redemption, Mr Waffle and I haven’t a clue Cox, The useless management team.

The Team which was built to fail

Last edited by Mikem (12/4/2023 6:32 am)

10/4/2023 4:03 pm  #2

Re: A really Historic day for the Football Team - It finally died

April 10th 2023.  Yes.  That date won’t be forgotten for a while, if ever.  I hope one day this club realises the gravity of what it’s done.

Last edited by BernieTheBolt (10/4/2023 4:10 pm)

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

10/4/2023 4:06 pm  #3

Well, the Fat Lady has not only sung, but for an encore, fallen off the stage.

Thank you Steve Adkins for bringing this humiliation upon the club and its supporters.  I do sincerely hope that you are happy with yourself.

10/4/2023 4:29 pm  #4

Steve Adkins you have finally achieved your end game you useless lump of lard i just hope you are truly happy with what you have done wrecked a club formed in 1932 of course the histoty will mean nothing to you you fat turd

10/4/2023 5:06 pm  #5

Dan.  He's probably having a slap-up dinner tonight.

10/4/2023 6:34 pm  #6

I have witnessed every year Tooting have played in the Isthmian League, to say it is a very sad day is the understatement of all time IIIII How could they have done this? Zero effort has been made to  save team from this debacle and we know why???? You knew it was going to  happen one day, but it's still a bitter blow after all these years

No matter what you call the Fat Controller it will be like dripping food grease off a sewage fat ball! The Football team has been used as a convenience to rob the club of its legacy and given a Estate agent/Property developer to use our football club name to gain grants, go to  bed with Merton Council, and sit on a huge property development which will make the Imperial Field
site  worth millions. What now you apologist and volunteer suckers who have been taken for a ride!

Shut the conspiring Members Club down Immediately, they have never supported the Football team!

“The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters!! (You can’t make this up lol) They have obliterated the team. What an embarrassment.

10/4/2023 7:12 pm  #7

evthedog wrote:

Dan.  He's probably having a slap-up dinner tonight.

That’s exactly the sort of thing I can imagine - not being OTT but I actually can.  Very expensive bottles of vintage wine, big cigars, all sorts of gourmet dishes (probably more than anyone could finish).  SA saying to AB “Ashley my boy, I know you worked hard last year to get us here, but Staines and Whyteleafe put a fly in the ointment.  I’d like to say how grateful I am this year and I won’t forget this” as they all raise their glasses (Adkins, Ashley, Andy Hunt, Wooley, Nick Shaw, Tony Cox) and celebrate the destruction they’ve managed to complete.

10/4/2023 7:20 pm  #8

I hope Andy Hunt has the good grace and courtesy to resign tonight.

Bosah isn't going anywhere and with 3 games to go it doesn't matter for this season anyway.

What am absolute shower of nothingness that was today. A wing back at centre forward again. Elias the Bog tried hard but he isn't a forward. Great effort by Anuar again. Gordon has looked half decent for a couple of games.

Hunt out now. Bosah out (very soon..).

10/4/2023 7:30 pm  #9

Bosah, the biggest failure in Tootings history.  Man alive, go now so that I do not have to look at you next Saturday when I come to pay my last respects.

10/4/2023 9:32 pm  #10

I'm updating his bio for the unofficial web site - struggling with words of more than four letters (not just because of my limited South London vocabulary (sorry - I mean word list)

10/4/2023 10:28 pm  #11

I've posted this on another thread here but it deserves saying again.....

TOTAL SHAMBLES !!

The Owner, Chairman, the majority of the "Members Club" (exceptions being Lynn & Keith), and the entire Management Team should hang their heads in shame and resign en masse NOW !!

An affront to the volunteers and loyal fans who have all been stabbed in the back.

Good luck in park football next season,  I can see another relegation on the cards. 😡😡😠

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

11/4/2023 2:59 am  #12

evthedog wrote:

Bosah, the biggest failure in Tootings history.  Man alive, go now so that I do not have to look at you next Saturday when I come to pay my last respects.

It’s nearly 4am and I’ve been keeping an eye on the media channels - in my sense of disbelief at T&M playing at Step 5 actually happening.  I think the club is dead.  I could never actually imagine T&M at this level and I still can’t see it despite us being sentenced to it.  I can see us folding before the next season.

The question I have is why hasn’t there been an announcement?  Bosah and Hunt - just GO.  Get away from this club and away from the people who’ve supported it.  Just get out of here.  Without resorting to expletives just get far, far away.

Last edited by BernieTheBolt (11/4/2023 3:00 am)

11/4/2023 5:17 am  #13

Nick Shaw was still defending Adkins last night, he won't have a word said against him. It was hard to listen to.

11/4/2023 9:36 am  #14

Hi Stan,

I read your mate  Nick Shaw is still defending " The Sewerage Fat Ball" you can't make this up!

11/4/2023 9:46 am  #15

After Shaw's defence of the sewerage ball Fat Ball they should close the members club immediately. As Deepee rightly comments only Keith and Lynn can hold their heads high in this debacle. These two along with the supporters club have been taken for a ride by Woolley and the Owner, they should re-think their commitment after being taken for idiots after all the efforts they put in over the years.

11/4/2023 12:00 pm  #16

Andy P firstly Bosah wont be going anywhere because with his cv who the hell would be nuts enough to take him on .
On the second matter The Fat Ball Sewage man has now had part of his plan completed ( Relegation ) the next part is in the pipeline please believe me.
Now we are basically a junior club playing in junior football Adkins will now have the perfect excuse to move Tooting & Mitcham F.C onto the back pitch this will be perfectly adequate for our needs and would befit the needs of a now junior club and it would stop anyone saying there always has to be a place for Tooting & Mitcham f.C  I hear you all ask what becomes of the main pitch then ? there is probably a myriad of answers to that question, and only the fat on himself would know the answer to that one,but i and others have been saying for a long time that this shyster has had an agenda with our club and he has carried this agenda out in stages.
My own opinion is and laugh if you like but i think this place will eventually end up as a housing estate the fat one is after all a property developer and its my opinion that this has been his agenda all along.
Please feel free to disagree with my opinion or perhaps offer your own thoughts on THE FAT SCRUFFY ONES AGENDA .Come on lets get some discussion going here after all the football means sod all now.!!!!!!!!

11/4/2023 4:16 pm  #17

Does it really matter Dan? And does anybody paying their money at the turnstile really care?

Whatever happens, those in charge will never ever be trusted.

11/4/2023 4:32 pm  #18

I disagree ev i think most people do care cause they have seen the club they love completely  on by the Fat ONE

11/4/2023 5:04 pm  #19

Like you Dan, I stopped giving my money to Adkins and have not seen a home match in years.  But I gather from what I read on this site that there has been little or no verbal or visual objections, to the way things are being run, at Imperial Fields.

I will be most glad to be corrected on this if it is in fact not the case.

11/4/2023 5:43 pm  #20

Hi Dan, there was  collusion and Treachery behind the handing over the shares, by the sewerage  fat ball and Mr Confidential and traitor Woolley. A lot of people were involved including Sport England and some Tooting fans. It was a complete stitch up!!!!!!!!!

How anyone can belong to  the Members Club is beyond me!

12/4/2023 12:42 am  #21

I’m still sat here in limbo land to be honest.  I knew this would happen, and I knew this was the game plan of the club, but I still can’t believe it.  Has it really come to this?  You can’t help but despair.

Next game I can make is the Ashford rearranged, which will be the last isthmian at IF.  I don’t even know if I want to go.  It’ll be so strange.  It’s not the club I came to know and I don’t know if this will just depress me even more.  It wouldn’t even surprise me if this game breaks the lowest attendance record, there’s really nothing to play for or have a passion for now.

That’s all academic anyway, seeing as we’re going to an awful league with clubs who have average attendances of less than thirty (and allowing for away people and die-hards means they pretty much have no fans) we will break records very soon, and probably keep repeating that pattern.  We’re going into village football, and with this club treating fans like it has, there will be no loyalty.  Well done Adkins and as long as you can fill your pockets turning IF into a building site then pat yourself on the back.  Evil parasite.

To make things worse I’ve seen on social media that the golden goal on the relegation game was fiddled and by quite a well known fan of the club.  What a classy end to all of this.

Last edited by BernieTheBolt (12/4/2023 12:50 am)

12/4/2023 1:06 am  #22

I’m sorry to do this to Lee the Mod’s song but the way I see it is:

Tooting belongs to him,
His name is Steve Adkins,
And he’s put us right in the bin -
And to the Combined Counties,
Forget old Sandy Lane and any memories,
Because,
Tooting belongs to him

12/4/2023 10:00 am  #23

Bernie - What happened with the golden goal at the Chipstead game? As a frequent ticket buyer I'd be interested to know.

12/4/2023 10:05 am  #24

Andy P wrote:

Bernie - What happened with the golden goal at the Chipstead game? As a frequent ticket buyer I'd be interested to know.

https://twitter.com/mingechops/status/1645468104107999233

12/4/2023 10:19 am  #25

Still can.t believe the slow death of terrors. Why did it get to this well it's obvious but people in charge should have gone along time ago. What must the greats of the past think, john Hastings, Webb brothers, Scott kinch the list endless n now park footie,  my dad took to sandy lane as boy yes we had dark days but new ground big future after I saw us win league at dorking few yrs ago to this carnage. I went to only game this season at merstham saw utter crap. A mid field player got ball on half way line n just kicked it up in air over his head without even looking for a team mate, I walked out before end that's not league football that's park footie, sad times ahead poor club I loved as a kid, RIP

Board footera