“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/4/2023 1:03 pm  #1

latest update from management

Has anybody seen the latest update from messers Bosah and Hunt unbelievable why these two clowns havent resigned already ( NO PRIDE,NO BACKBONE.) if you do close the door behind you .

15/4/2023 4:23 pm  #2

Re: latest update from management

Hi Dan, The police should raid Imperial Fields to  find out where these two clowns get their drugs from!!!!!!!!!

15/4/2023 5:16 pm  #3

Ha Ha nice one mike

15/4/2023 6:24 pm  #4

Funnily enough the old bill turned up today. Possibly for crimes against football...

15/4/2023 6:39 pm  #5

Four police officers attended, not to finish the season there and then but it looked like to investigate skulduggery!
They even sampled the delight of Tooting & Mitcham Utd losing at home again from the safety of the car park.

16/4/2023 11:18 am  #6

I was hoping to see Steve Adkins being led away in handcuffs but he apparently not in attendance. Maybe he had advance warning of a police raid.

16/4/2023 12:06 pm  #7

Now an official response on the T&M website from Adkins and Cox on the relegation. The usual bullshit that we've all heard a million times before.

16/4/2023 12:13 pm  #8

Can someone cut and paste the statement onto this thread?  Many supporters may not bother with the useless official webpage or be on Facebook and therefore will not be lifted to the point of ecstasy by the words of optimism and hope offered by our beloved leadership.

16/4/2023 2:58 pm  #9

Here is a link:-

https://www.tmunited.org/april-2023

o all our officals, volunteers, and supporters.It is a sad day for all of us to see our great club relegated from the IsthmianLeague. It causes me just as much pain as it does to all of you.I take full resposibility for the position we are in, and I apologise for it. Wehave already started to plan for next season to ensure we are in a position to ensure a swift return back up.'How?' You may ask; at this point we cannot share everything with you, but I can assure you that there are strong plans which will be implemented. During my watch at the club, we have had some amazing results and helped to build some incredible careers along the way, and I am proud of what we have achieved.I will give everything I can to ensure our absence from the Isthmian League is a short one, and I ask that we all pull together and work with each other to achieve this.My thanks and best wishes to each and every one of you.Steve Adkins, ChairmanSo, where do we go from here?There is one thing we can all agree on:  we should not be where we are. This football club, with its proud history, its heroically supportive fans and its unfair advantages of location and facilities, should never have gone down this season.  We all have to look at ourselves and ask how we let this happen and what we must do to put it right.  For my part, I recognise my responsibilities and I deeply regret that I did not manage to avert this disaster. Before I go any further, I want to express my admiration for the tireless support that the amazing T&M fans have shown for the First Team in this frustrating and disappointing season.  They really tried their best to help us stay up and I regret that that was all in vain.  In the immediate pain of relegation, but with three games yet to play, it is not the time for clear thinking or decisive moves, but there are some fundamental issues that can be clarified or re-stated.First, there is the centrality of the First Team to everything we do in this organisation.  It is our flagship, and a massive part of our public face.  It is the magnet that draws the best players and coaches to our Academy, youth teams and to the facilities themselves.  It is the yardstick by which our reputation is measured.Secondly, whatever we do next, we must preserve and enhance our very successful Academy and youth operations because they are integral to our career pathway for coaches and to our reputation for finding and developing excellent young players.  They are well funded and they take nothing away from our First Team efforts – rather the reverse. I hope for a few decent results in the last few games, for our fans to enjoy and to establish a launchpad for a much better season next year.  Tony Cox  Acting Chairmano all our officals, volunteers, and supporters.It is a sad day for all of us to see our great club relegated from the IsthmianLeague. It causes me just as much pain as it does to all of you.I take full resposibility for the position we are in, and I apologise for it. Wehave already started to plan for next season to ensure we are in a position to ensure a swift return back up.'How?' You may ask; at this point we cannot share everything with you, but I can assure you that there are strong plans which will be implemented. During my watch at the club, we have had some amazing results and helped to build some incredible careers along the way, and I am proud of what we have achieved.I will give everything I can to ensure our absence from the Isthmian League is a short one, and I ask that we all pull together and work with each other to achieve this.My thanks and best wishes to each and every one of you.Steve Adkins, ChairmanSo, where do we go from here?There is one thing we can all agree on:  we should not be where we are. This football club, with its proud history, its heroically supportive fans and its unfair advantages of location and facilities, should never have gone down this season.  We all have to look at ourselves and ask how we let this happen and what we must do to put it right.  For my part, I recognise my responsibilities and I deeply regret that I did not manage to avert this disaster. Before I go any further, I want to express my admiration for the tireless support that the amazing T&M fans have shown for the First Team in this frustrating and disappointing season.  They really tried their best to help us stay up and I regret that that was all in vain.  In the immediate pain of relegation, but with three games yet to play, it is not the time for clear thinking or decisive moves, but there are some fundamental issues that can be clarified or re-stated.First, there is the centrality of the First Team to everything we do in this organisation.  It is our flagship, and a massive part of our public face.  It is the magnet that draws the best players and coaches to our Academy, youth teams and to the facilities themselves.  It is the yardstick by which our reputation is measured.Secondly, whatever we do next, we must preserve and enhance our very successful Academy and youth operations because they are integral to our career pathway for coaches and to our reputation for finding and developing excellent young players.  They are well funded and they take nothing away from our First Team efforts – rather the reverse. I hope for a few decent results in the last few games, for our fans to enjoy and to establish a launcTony Cox  Acting Chairman

16/4/2023 4:09 pm  #10

Well those statements says it all.

What a PR stunt ,The sewerage fat ball controller is sorry! He knew all along what he was doing, to  come out with a blatant lie, what would you expect from this creature. He destroyed a football team to meet his own ends! So everything is ok,  to  get relegated and keep the existing football structure in place is quite frankly an insult to  all those fans and ex fans and is putting two fingers up to  everyone.

Now the statement made by the plonker called TONY COX just about sums him up, how could this dumbhead come out with his extraordinary  tripe as well as putting it down in writing. Does he have any shame, apparently not! He will continue with the youth policy which has destroyed the Football Team. The youth policy has been an unmitigated disaster which has caused the the main football team to  be relegated from a league which easier to  stay in, than get relegated.  His knowledge of football is zero at best, but will carry on as usual. Perhaps he should go back to  health safety where he appeared from!
How many players have progressed and left the club due to  its lack of progress have returned?. Anyway next season who will want to join a failing team, so the youth will have to fill  the gap.

I could go on but it will fall on deaf ears as far as the above 2 are concerned

All we need now is a statement from the  Members Club who are a major part of this disaster to really rub all our noses in the dirt of Imperial Fields. AMEN 

16/4/2023 4:23 pm  #11

Mikem wrote:

Well those statements says it all.

Definitely, what I couldn’t get over were some of the comments on the T&M Facebook page.  I’m not on social media (well except this) and both the T&M Facebook and Twitter pages can be viewed by a guest.  I’m half tempted to make an account after some of the things I’ve seen! 

One post tells fans that they don’t know what the owner has done for them and he’s given them a team to watch, another tells fans how brilliant one first team manager is and people shouldn’t be annoyed.  Are these actually real people with real views or just wind up merchants?  Posts like this are an insult to people’s intelligence.  Same goes for the management update that Stan linked.  All complete fiction and describing the first team as the flagship and the face of the club?  Sod off, they didn’t/don’t give a toss about the first team, in fact it’s been reduced to a laughing stock.  The laughing goes more ways than one, seeing as the club is laughing at the fans while making it patently obvious they don’t care about them at all (admittedly we’ve known that a long time but it’s particularly bitter right now).  And people such as these Facebook characters still stick up for the club?  The mind boggles.

(Post moved over from NLP thread as more fitting here - in case anyone’s been logged on in the last few mins and wondered what’s happened!)

Last edited by BernieTheBolt (16/4/2023 4:25 pm)

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

16/4/2023 4:56 pm  #12

The Facebook post on the "Official" FB page was certainly interesting. Re-posting from the programme yesterday. What kind of reaction did they expect from people? To then say it's a family show and we'll start banning people? Tensions and opinions from the fans are rightly running high. Still no answers just more empty and meaningless platitudes.

16/4/2023 5:19 pm  #13

CLUB STATEMENTS FROM THE CHAIRMAN
& ACTING CHAIRMAN
Steve Adkins & Tony Cox release club statements regarding our relegation from the South Central Devision & plans for next season.
My response to each message in red. Please note I know Steve Adkins personally and I do not feel the need to name call or abuse him. I know he reads this forum and want him to read my response. I personally feel he is lost as a business owner and is only concentrating on the new build. Who ever Mr Cox is , he is doing a really bad job in helping Steve , in advising Steve. I don't think anyone objects to a man earning his big money with the new build as long as you build the club back up with you Steve. At the moment the fans feel like you now have planning permission and you no longer care and are just letting the football club slide down the football pyramid. You are letting your football managers do what they want and there is no leadership. I really find all this hard to believe but questions really need to be asked, 
One big question... Where are you Chris W ? why have you gone missing ? What is the Members Club's view? You told us to trust that you would stand up and fight the corner of the fans. Sorry Chris you must stand down from being a Director of the club and Members Club. Your no longer wanted or needed......Do it correctly please by Company House.
Ok , let us get into it.......

To all our officals, volunteers, and supporters.

It is a sad day for all of us to see our great club relegated from the Isthmian

League. It causes me just as much pain as it does to all of you.Sorry but this clearly is untrue. We Knew half way into last season that Tooting was going down. If not last then this season. If you cared you have the money, you have the means to  demote Ashley and Warren to the youth teams and bring in a experience manager and increase the budget. Where is the promise of a bigger playing budget when The K's started ground sharing? ​

I take full resposibility for the position we are in, and I apologise for it. If you are sorry, Make Tuesday's last game free of charge. Come out from hiding and address the fans on the pa system. If you are sorry that is...

We have already started to plan for next season to ensure we are in a position to ensure a swift return back up.More secret squirrel ? If you have plans , a big if !...now is that time to share them or lose your complete fan base...
Sorry Andy is not a Tooting man. He needs to go a long with Ashley and all his coaching staff. Let's bring some honesty back to Tooting not people that want to give away our players for free for their own gains. Two managers does not work especially when the are not talking to each other and one is shouting Pull and the other is shouting Push. Too many cooks. What we need is a manager that knows experienced players who will play for less money in a even worst league, Players who love the club like Jordan Clarke, Daly, Simmo , Coleman etc. Better still make Coleman manager he knows everyone in non-league.If you think the league below is easier then please do some more homework. My friend Nick Chairman at Abbey Rangers will tell you that the top half of the Combined Counties could easily compete in the league above. That is with out having the Tooting and Mitcham name. We have 39 cup finals to play in the league next season. Wake up man!

'How?' You may ask; at this point we cannot share everything with you, but I can assure you that there are strong plans which will be implemented. During my watch at the club, we have had some amazing results and helped to build some incredible careers along the way, and I am proud of what we have achieved.
You have shared nothing? Sorry what are you on about?

I will give everything I can to ensure our absence from the Isthmian League is a short one, and I ask that we all pull together and work with each other to achieve this.
But Steve? are you sacking the football management? Anyone with a pulse can see that is the answer.

My thanks and best wishes to each and every one of you.

​Yeah cheers Steve. now stop hiding and face your fan base please.

Steve Adkins, Chairman

So, where do we go from here?

There is one thing we can all agree on: we should not be where we are.

This football club, with its proud history, its heroically supportive fans and its unfair advantages of location and facilities, should never have gone down this season. We all have to look at ourselves and ask how we let this happen and what we must do to put it right. For my part, I recognise my responsibilities and I deeply regret that I did not manage to avert this disaster.

Before I go any further, I want to express my admiration for the tireless support that the amazing T&M fans have shown for the First Team in this frustrating and disappointing season. They really tried their best to help us stay up and I regret that that was all in vain.

In the immediate pain of relegation, but with three games yet to play, it is not the time for clear thinking or decisive moves, but there are some fundamental issues that can be clarified or re-stated.

First, there is the centrality of the First Team to everything we do in this organisation. It is our flagship, and a massive part of our public face. It is the magnet that draws the best players and coaches to our Academy, youth teams and to the facilities themselves. It is the yardstick by which our reputation is measured.

Secondly, whatever we do next, we must preserve and enhance our very successful Academy and youth operations because they are integral to our career pathway for coaches and to our reputation for finding and developing excellent young players. They are well funded and they take nothing away from our First Team efforts – rather the reverse.

I hope for a few decent results in the last few games, for our fans to enjoy and to establish a launchpad for a much better season next year.The only thing I have to ask you Mr Cox and for a man that is a Doctor of Philosophy (air pollution) you really do cause a lot of smoke with the hot air you talk. In the style of Nigel Farage. Who are you? I have been a supporter of the Terrors for 48 years and have never heard of you, let alone seen your face around. So who are ? Every body is laughing at you. Please you are a educated man. Stop  being Steve's puppet. Steve can and should in speak for himself. The stadium is run down and dirty. The refreshment side of the business is broken. The football side is broken. You pretend to be important when everyone knows the only decision you are allowed to make is what tea and biscuits everyone is allowed to have.
Tony Cox

Acting Chairman

Last edited by Gary Walker (17/4/2023 11:45 am)

16/4/2023 7:49 pm  #14

Has anyone missed me? .

Don't worry I just want to say a few things after my second visit to the stadium this season before I go back to my allotment. Which is where I will stay every Saturday afternoon until Andy and Ashley leave Tooting. I feel everything is pointless until then.

16/4/2023 7:51 pm  #15

I’ve just looked at the Facebook comments (one incredibly funny one informing Adkins what to do) which do not support the club’s view of things.

Unbelievably though, there are still some Adkins, Bosah , and Cox  henchmen and cronies willing to wipe their arses from here to eternity.

16/4/2023 8:01 pm  #16

Gary Walker wrote:

Has anyone missed me? .

Don't worry I just want to say a few things after my second visit to the stadium this season before I go back to my allotment. Which is where I will stay every Saturday afternoon until Andy and Ashley leave Tooting. I feel everything is pointless until then.

Here Gary.  Will you have any spuds grown by August from which we can find a new manager?🥔😂

16/4/2023 8:02 pm  #17

Gary,
Yes you have been sorely  missed welcome back to he madhouse! Things here never change, and won't until the disgraceful shower of a bunch all leave. 

16/4/2023 8:13 pm  #18

Gary Walker wrote:

Has anyone missed me? 

Glad to see you back Gary, been a while.  Agree 100% that you’d be better off with an allotment until the management team get themselves out of this club…..

16/4/2023 11:47 pm  #19

evthedog wrote:

Gary Walker wrote:

Has anyone missed me? .

Here Gary. Will you have any spuds grown by August from which we can find a new manager?🥔😂

Fingers crossed Ev mate. I put 20 seeds in this morning. 

17/4/2023 12:05 am  #20

Thanks Bernie and Mike for your kind words. I am not arrogant enough to  think that anyone will listen to me. But it made me feel a little better. Their relegation news letter made me feel very angry. I can not work out if they are taking the piss or do they feel they are acting correctly? I think Ashley must have naked photo's of Steve. I mean how has he kept his job? . He got us relegated and still has the gig for next year. I am glad my poor old granddad is not alive to see this.. I see my aunt Ann Simpson posted that on the official Facebook page. My granddad raised so much money for this club and organised the entertainment when Tooting was a social club. The Bingo nights and discos where a good laugh. My Nan used to spend her pension on the fruit machines. My aunt Carol made the famous trifle that Roy Sesley ate. Good times never to be seen again unless there is major changes. The biggest shame is that their is so money people at Tooting with years of experience if things was different would help out. I know I would. I have so many ideas to raise money for the club.

17/4/2023 8:28 am  #21

Hi Gary,
If you are going to keep to your allotment on a Saturday afternoon, why not expand your activities on the growing front. The main pitch at Imperial Fields will not be required for Football next season, so why don’t you apply to turn the pitch into a huge allotment. At least something will be productive at this site, and also there will be plenty of manure to use.

17/4/2023 7:59 pm  #22

Gary Walker wrote:

Thanks Bernie and Mike for your kind words. I am not arrogant enough to  think that anyone will listen to me. But it made me feel a little better. Their relegation news letter made me feel very angry. I can not work out if they are taking the piss or do they feel they are acting correctly? I think Ashley must have naked photo's of Steve. I mean how has he kept his job? . He got us relegated and still has the gig for next year. I am glad my poor old granddad is not alive to see this.. I see my aunt Ann Simpson posted that on the official Facebook page. My granddad raised so much money for this club and organised the entertainment when Tooting was a social club. The Bingo nights and discos were a good laugh. My Nan used to spend her pension on the fruit machines. My aunt Carol made the famous trifle that Roy Sesley ate. Good times never to be seen again unless there is major changes. The biggest shame is that their is so money people at Tooting with years of experience if things was different would help out. I know I would. I have so many ideas to raise money for the club.

No worries, sent you a PM

19/4/2023 8:07 am  #23

I have been ill in bed since sunday and have only just seen the so called apology for what has happened from our wonderful.
so hes sad is he well is that it adkins you could have done something about it a couple of seasons ago not lleast in getting rid of the utterly useless manager youhave kept in his position and i cannot believe you intend to keep this incompetant idiot in charge.
S is this your big plan for next season mr adkins then you really are as incompetent as bosah and as for the useless bum lickers that back you cox,shaw,wooley and the rest then this cclub is truly finished dont any of you realise what a task it will be to get back to where we were you are all brain dead

19/4/2023 11:12 am  #24

Hi Dan,

I hope you are feeling better. I have placed a link to the Wimbledon and District Football League on this forum notice board in case the once called Terrors get relegated again. 

Tooting and Mitcham Football Team ( Not a club)RIP

Board footera