“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/4/2023 5:38 pm  #1

A Message From the Chairman.

23/4/2023 8:03 am  #2

Re: A Message From the Chairman.

Brilliant Ev

23/4/2023 8:16 am  #3

The only message I want to hear from Adkins is "I have decided to accept one of the many offers I receive for this club every week"

23/4/2023 10:09 am  #4

Thats the message we would all love to here Andy although i did hear that adkins has taken out a £1 million pound loan out and apparently has loads of debt i suppose we could hope the fat one goes bankrupt !!!!

23/4/2023 10:59 am  #5

daniel collins wrote:

Thats the message we would all love to here Andy although i did hear that adkins has taken out a £1 million pound loan out and apparently has loads of debt i suppose we could hope the fat one goes bankrupt !!!!

Looking on Company House I don't think Steve Adkins will be on skid row Dan. If he has borrowed money it might be it was cheap money to lend and might help with materials for the new build. If the new build is stretching Steve I wish he would just come out and tell us. Although not our business regarding his personal finances at least we would have a better understanding why his continued with this flawed youth football plan.
The most worrying thing from what I am hearing is that the only commitment Steve has after the new build is building changing rooms for the two spare pitches and no formal commitment to fund the first team. This I see was brought up from someone as a objection to the build. This concerns me as well as  Ash and Andy if they continue next season.

Last edited by Gary Walker (23/4/2023 11:00 am)

24/4/2023 1:29 pm  #6

Ev,
You could not have posted a better statement! Absolutely brilliant.

Board footera