“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/4/2023 5:16 pm  #1

A MUST READ POSTING - WRITTEN BY THE TERROR

Paul's  unofficial website has a brilliant eulogy and caustic memorial on the death of a great Football Team, it just sums up what everyone has been saying about the situation. You can access this by simply clicking on the above banner (T&M unofficial Achieve) at the top of the page, or just click the link below.

Home (tmu-fc.co.uk)

Last edited by Mikem (24/4/2023 5:20 pm)

24/4/2023 11:32 pm  #2

Re: A MUST READ POSTING - WRITTEN BY THE TERROR

Mikem wrote:

Paul's  unofficial website has a brilliant eulogy and caustic memorial on the death of a great Football Team, it just sums up what everyone has been saying about the situation. You can access this by simply clicking on the above banner (T&M unofficial Achieve) at the top of the page, or just click the link below.

Home (tmu-fc.co.uk)

I’ve been quiet on here as there’s nothing to add anymore.  What Paul has composed is a concise and accurate account of the disgusting reality at a club I barely can see as T&M these days

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

25/4/2023 5:42 am  #3

SUMMED UP PERFECTLY PAUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04/5/2023 10:04 pm  #4

Just to remind everyone please read  again the brilliant Tombstone Epitaph written by Paul, and let it really sink in on the incredible demise of this once great Football team. RIP Tooting.

http://www.tmu-fc.co.uk/index.html

Last edited by Mikem (05/5/2023 9:10 am)

12/5/2023 8:57 am  #5

Just to  remind everyone what has happened to  our beloved team and supporters!

12/5/2023 10:33 am  #6

Thanks Mike.  I'm now thinking about whether I can make the site more active for next season, given that we won't have FWP and the utter uselessness of the official site.  However, I'll need help, as getting information from the club just doesn't happen and I suspect Jamie won't be encouraged to keep in touch.

13/5/2023 5:09 am  #7

The Terror wrote:

Thanks Mike.  I'm now thinking about whether I can make the site more active for next season, given that we won't have FWP and the utter uselessness of the official site.  However, I'll need help, as getting information from the club just doesn't happen and I suspect Jamie won't be encouraged to keep in touch.

Chris Wooley is the man to go to at the club Paul.  He is always willing to give out information on what is going on

15/5/2023 12:01 pm  #8

Now we have officially been allocated to  the Combined Counties League , just read Paul's tombstone remembrance, which say it all. 

Board footera