“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/5/2023 11:37 am  #1

This is where we are now

I hope what's happened to Tooting sinks in a little more now. Even shown last in this latest information!!!!!

Combined Counties League Step 5 – Premier Division South (CCLS) 1 Abbey Rangers 2 AFC Croydon Athletic 3 Alton 4 Balham 5 Camberley Town 6 Cobham 7 Colliers Wood United 8 Epsom & Ewell SC1 9 Farnham Town 10 Fleet Town 11 Guildford City 12 Horley Town 13 Jersey Bulls 14 Knaphill 15 Redhill 16 Sandhurst Town CCL1 17 Sheerwater 18 Spelthorne Sports CCLN 19 Tadley Calleva 20 Tooting & Mitcham United ILS

15/5/2023 12:24 pm  #2

Re: This is where we are now

Easy to solve - just change the team to Aardvark FC....

15/5/2023 12:33 pm  #3

The games against Tadley look like the pick of the bunch.

I can’t wait!🤪

15/5/2023 2:15 pm  #4

Looking at the constitution of the north and south divisions, I am surprised at the wide footprint of the CoCo now.  Anyone fancy a play-off against Risborough Rangers?!

15/5/2023 2:16 pm  #5

evthedog wrote:

I can’t wait!🤪

There’s some great days out there, Sheerwater, Spelthorne….….I’m on the edge of my seat already

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

15/5/2023 6:11 pm  #6

BernieTheBolt wrote:

evthedog wrote:

I can’t wait!🤪

There’s some great days out there, Sheerwater, Spelthorne….….I’m on the edge of my seat already

Bernie, I right in there with you!  Who needs Ryman Premier, Conference South, or the Conference when we have the teams that you mentioned to play!

Ooh, I could crush a grape! 😝

Board footera