“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

21/5/2023 7:04 pm  #1

mark hams new coach

Great news for those that havent seen Mark Hams is our new 1st team coach and you couldant get better.
Mark has unfinished business at toots as i dont think he was given the support he deserved when he was here last.
Mark is a local lad and just like Jamie Byatt has toots at his heart we are getting a team together which makes me very optimistic for the future these guys are people who have played for the club and have the club in their hearts 
that in my book is what we very badly need and im very pleased these guys are with us now.

22/5/2023 8:38 am  #2

Re: mark hams new coach

I agree Dan another proper Tooting man and decent coach.
Welcome home Mark!

22/5/2023 10:42 am  #3

Irrelevant.

The new first team playing staff have been employed by the same person who employed Billy and George, and, Frank and Paul.  They had the carpet pulled from under them as their reward for success.

Let’s see where we are in five years time before we get excited about a new era at the club which is controlled by Adkins.

One more thing: has the promoting of inadequate youth to the first team been knocked on the head or will Jamie be required to fulfil a given quota?

It is far too early to get carried away when considering the club’s recent history.

22/5/2023 3:08 pm  #4

Ev,

I was going to  respond with the same message but you took the words straight out of my mouth. Also you forgot to  mention Mark Beard who was starting to  build  successful team before he was royally screwed and stitched up!  

22/5/2023 3:48 pm  #5

Indeed Mike, Mark Beard was not given a chance and did wonders with no money.

It is not as if any manager during Adkins’ reign got us demoted to Step 5 and is still employed by the club...

Board footera