“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/6/2023 3:11 pm  #1

Pre Season Friendly

Club has just announced a Pre season Friendly against Dulwich Hamlet on Tuesday 25th July.

Normal prices to get in... Don't shoot the messenger when it comes to that.. I'm still angry about that as well. 

To be played on the main pitch.

Come On Toots !!!!!

14/6/2023 4:10 pm  #2

Re: Pre Season Friendly

Hackbridge Harry wrote:

Club has just announced a Pre season Friendly against Dulwich Hamlet on Tuesday 25th July.

Normal prices to get in... Don't shoot the messenger when it comes to that.. I'm still angry about that as well. 

To be played on the main pitch.

Come On Toots !!!!!

Cheers Harry, full price and visiting trendy people (who probably want to laugh at us going into step 5 despite getting relegated themselves)….what isn’t there to like?  Haven’t looked that far ahead but I’ll be elsewhere I know that much. 

Not shooting the messenger but it’s just a reflection on the awful situation T&M is now in.

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

14/6/2023 5:59 pm  #3

Absolute hiss take.

Tenner for a pre-season?

What planet are they on?

14/6/2023 6:48 pm  #4

Why give Adkins any of your money?  He is treating you as mugs.

14/6/2023 7:03 pm  #5

Too right Ev hes a fat greedy pig i wouldant give him 10 pence never mind 10 quid fat tosser

14/6/2023 7:57 pm  #6

Don't hold back Dan, say what you think😂

14/6/2023 8:21 pm  #7

Going to swerve this one to be honest.  Ten quid is ridiculous.  I was so excited about Jamie taken over as manager.  I thought with all the negative feed back regarding entry fees the club would see since.
I don't know what else to say really.  I am so disappointed with the clubs attitude. It just keeps getting worse.

15/6/2023 5:42 am  #8

Gary alot of people will swerve this one and as for them seeing sense well i dont think they know the meaning of the word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footera