“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/6/2023 5:24 pm  #1

Tooting's first friendly on Saturday

Saturday sees us play our first pre-season friendly against BagshotFC a first opportunity to see Jamie Byatt's squad. Kick off is 3pm on the rear 3G pitch. £3 entry with Under 18s free. There will be a collection for the St George's Hospital Charity.
I am currently excited I hope to see some familiar Ex Tooting players return. 

Ps who ever writes the Official Tooting and Mitcham Twitter account.  You have tagged the wrong Jamie Byatt.  Our Jamie is a Scaffolder not a chef. 

Good luck Jamie , you got this !

Last edited by Gary Walker (28/6/2023 5:24 pm)

29/6/2023 5:06 am  #2

Re: Tooting's first friendly on Saturday

Music to Adkins' ears Gary!  The plan thought up by him and his henchmen to get a fan's favourite in to manage the team and win back fans looks to be working.  Never mind the crap-hole league that we are playing football in that he and his mates has led us into.  Lapsed supporters saying "I'm going to back up Jamie"  is just what he planned.

29/6/2023 8:07 am  #3

I might see you at some away games Gary, but I will not be giving Adkins and his cronies another penny of my money.

29/6/2023 9:10 am  #4

I echo every word in both Ev's postings. Relegation should never have happened they had many chances to  stop the rot, but this  was not in any plans. The owner and the membership club (not our fault lol) have played a get out of jail card when all of this could and should have been delivered months ago. If the new management team prove successful at this deplorable level of football, then wait till they need some more funding!

Worse still all the main culprits who brought the football team to its knees are still in place in this useless organisation.

​I look forward to  visiting some real football clubs next season, even if it's park football.

29/6/2023 10:11 am  #5

What happened to our game v Tooting Bec?

Board footera