“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/7/2023 10:58 pm  #1

Members Club Application Form

I was looking at how to join the Members Club.  I thought maybe about time. My old grandad Joe was on the Committee. I was about to down load the form and noticed it was for the 18/19 season. Also can someone explain what the guarantee of a pound means please?
Anyway let me know when the form is changed and where to send it to please.  Ta!

06/7/2023 4:52 am  #2

Re: Members Club Application Form

Can't tell you Gary as it is top secret

06/7/2023 6:57 am  #3

Gary, I can't believe you want to  join this secret society who have been the complete downfall of the Football Team with their cohesion with the owner since formed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

07/7/2023 1:42 pm  #4

Mikem wrote:

Gary, I can't believe you want to  join this secret society who have been the complete downfall of the Football Team with their cohesion with the owner since formed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It’s not a secret society mate, there’s literally an application form on the internet

07/7/2023 2:35 pm  #5

besty wrote:

Mikem wrote:

It’s not a secret society mate, there’s literally an application form on the internet

Besty sorry the form is out of date.  Its for the 18th, 19th season.
As soon as its amended I will apply.

07/7/2023 9:14 pm  #6

Gary; the Members Club is confidential.  The application form is confidential;  therefore, by mentioning it on this forum you have broken the membership’s club confidentiality.  Therefore they will black ball you 🥴👎

07/7/2023 9:26 pm  #7

And if you ask Chris confidential Woolley to confirm this he will NOT because it is CONFIDENTIAL

08/7/2023 7:16 pm  #8

Stan, how did you get hold of C**** W*****’s name?  It’s confidential 🤫🤐

24/7/2023 9:59 pm  #9

Thanks for changing the dates on the application form.
A couple of questions which someone from the members club can inbox me if you prefer.
What does the £1 guarantee mean? When does a years membership start is it September 1st ? Where do I send the form.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Gary Walker (25/7/2023 1:48 am)

10/9/2023 3:09 pm  #10

I got my membership card yesterday for The Members Club. I was surprised how quick it came.
I enjoyed 10% off my drinks yesterday, which was also great.
Please can we buy the club shop some soft drinks like Water and Diet Coke?  You might of sold a lot on the hottest day of the year. Personally I would of got a freezer in there and sold frozen lollys.  You would of made good money. There is hundreds of cheap freezers on Ebay.
Also why not consider selling advertising around the pitch side for £200 plus cost of boards ? Easy money to pay to contract our striker or any promising under 23 players. Just a thought.
Just suggestions not criticism.
The lady in the tea bar in the stand is lovely and was cooking and serving on her own. She is another good find.
While I am given praise. I must say again that our new announcer is doing a grand job. I love the "Come on Tooting,  get behind the team" ! Great stuff.

Last edited by Gary Walker (10/9/2023 3:29 pm)

10/9/2023 8:41 pm  #11

Asupportersupports wrote:

Have I inadvertently joined a secret society🕵️ ?

I would tell you but I'd have to kill you 

Board footera