“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/7/2023 10:44 pm  #1

Tooting and mitcham vs casuals

What a difference from last season every player out there today was organised and fighting for each other. The new number 9 that now has 3 in 2 games looks a handful and scored 37 goals in league up in Leicester last season same standard to ours. The coaching staff need a massive credit for what they done in a short time. I saw players passing 35 yards wing to wing switing play ball in the box and like the tooting of old. It was a great 3-1 win could have been more against a team a league above. I urge everyone to get down and give Jamie and lads your support 3 wins in a row cant remember last time that was pre season or not the team is looking good.

Last edited by TPF (16/7/2023 10:11 pm)

16/7/2023 11:07 am  #2

Re: Tooting and mitcham vs casuals

Does anyone have the names of the scorers against Glebe and Casuals please?

16/7/2023 11:56 am  #3

The number 9 who scored both goals against glebe is called shay brannon he also scored one against casuals yesterday. The number 10 hamza also scored yesterday along with new left back signed sam orisatoki who we got from welling. I'll put a post up later in week of players that have signed for season to many coming through at min.

16/7/2023 1:45 pm  #4

Seams like we are getting a good squad together. I like the number 9. Hope he signs. Thought we played well throughout against Casuals. They had a couple of good players,but maybe I expected more. I want to hear more about players signed,so looking to your later posts.

16/7/2023 7:32 pm  #5

I thought we played a lot of good stuff yesterday, there seems to have been a definite upgrade in quality (which wasn't difficult admittedly). Gonna take me a while to get to know the names of all the new players (especially without the benefit of a matchday programme) but the frontline impressed me, we look like we've got a goal or two in us (which is always handy when you're trying to win games). Good to see Sol PB back.though we may need to get his tongue and vocal chords amputated to avoid him getting too many suspensions. Alex Penfold might prove a good signing to partner Sol, it may just take a simple Frontal Lobotomy to cure his problems. These types of operations are routine nowadays with the advances in medical science. Things are definitely looking up. Thrilled that Jamie is our boss too, just hope he doesn't do a Frank Lampard and return as a cult hero only to make a complete Dog's Dinner of things.
COME ON YOU STRIPES

Board footera