“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/7/2023 12:02 pm  #1

Combined Counties Website and fixtures

Has anyone looked at the league's website? They haven't even updated it from last season.  Don't they know the mighty Tooting has entered their league? All jokes a side it's nearly August and nobody knows their fixtures for the Season. Is this decided on a weekly base's? Am I missing a trick or is Jersey away the only league fixtures we know about? Seems a little poorly run at the moment.
My son wants to book the day off work to visit his old club Abbey Rangers FC.
Not moaning just a observation.
Is this the correct website below?

https://combinedcounties.pitchero.com/match-info/fixtures

Last edited by Gary Walker (20/7/2023 12:04 pm)

20/7/2023 12:19 pm  #2

Re: Combined Counties Website and fixtures

Your right on all counts Gary that is the right website and it is quite a poorly run league all volunteers apparently !!

20/7/2023 12:23 pm  #3

daniel collins wrote:

Your right on all counts Gary that is the right website and it is quite a poorly run league all volunteers apparently !!

Thanks Dan. Does seem a odd one. Just another thing to get used to after getting relegated I guess. On the plus side I think Jamie is doing a great job and we have a chance of promotion this season.  God I hope so. We used to slag the Isthmian league South off but this league seems worse.
Please footballing God's , let this just be a lesson to our owner and not the norm !

Last edited by Gary Walker (20/7/2023 12:34 pm)

20/7/2023 1:03 pm  #4

Let's pray Gary we can get out of league. I like what I've seen so far. A lot of passion and knowledge on our bench. I don't know what squad size he can budget for? Think he's used quite a lot of players in these games.we know the players that have signed,it's just the ones who haven't signed up yet.

20/7/2023 10:51 pm  #5

The Terrors opening fixtures:

Saturday 12th August
Jersey Bulls (A)

Tuesday 15th August
Balham (H)

Tuesday 22nd August
AFC Croydon Athletic (H)

Monday 28th August (Bank Holiday)
Horley Town (A)

That's all we know for now